MR Steve SFS Toburen you are really out of touch

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
She doesn't come near these phones anymore.

Did I mention that Full Circle is more than just an answering service?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I think SFS has done a lot for the average carpet cleaner. Remember that suppliers and trade associations have always tried to get cleaners to attend business related courses and get little interest, so a course like this is worth the price of admission. At least they're not trying to get you to purchase additional packages and long-term maintenance plans.

Steve is correct in that even with a portfolio loss many or most of our customers can still afford to buy anything they want. Terry is correct in that the major amount of investment money is sitting in people's pockets for reasons other than emotion.

If you have millions to invest, why invest now? Interest rates are being held to artificially low levels, so you won't get much return. The investment in a business or building is also risky due to the current invasive government practices. The idea behind low interest rates is to get people to buy on credit, but the people with money to loan are keeping it in their pockets and waiting for the next administration and a better return on their money.

PS: Ken, the folks at SFS are noteworthy for their lack of slime. There are plenty of bad people taking advantage of others in this industry.

The Preacher

billyeadon said:
Danny,

As an SFS graduate please list for everyone how much we sold you at the class. I will number them for you.

1. Chuck Sold some CD's for his CODB if i remember (at a discount
2. Some training CD's were offered (at a discount)
3. Scotch Gard was sold (at a discount) after the how to sell it kit was given away

And I will fill in what you paid for the class. 000.00 (a friend who had bought a TM and lots of chems from JD gave me his spot, which by the way you did help me secure, THANK YOU AGAIN.) if i remember I paid for the hotel (the most uncomfortable mattress i've ever slept on) food, gas, bought some stuff i needed from JD while there, and have recopied and burnt several hundred CD's of the op's manual and copies of the books (do you know how much Kinko's charges for a manual??) :twisted:

Your buddy Bill

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
People selling advise to our industry are like us,
NO ONE IS LIKE ME. I am an original

Danny you dumb broke dick read the question

The Preacher

LET ME BE REAL CLEAR HOW I FEEL ABOUT SFS AND THOSE WHO PUT IT ON!

Chuck V- never met him before SFS. knew of him through a friend who he had as a client. He gave some great info that has helped me everyday in my biz. i KNOW my CODB and when i bid a job it's nice to know that i won't be working for free or close to it.

Steve T- never met him before SFS. have read his articals in ICS and had been loaned some tapes on his VAS. He has done a great jobs of putting a program together that is a positive moment of truth for our industry. IMO passive sales are made at SFS. thats not a bad thing and it's normally at a discount to attendee's!

Bill Y- i've known Bill for probably 12-15yrs. he has more practical experence in this biz than about 99.9% of folks involved. His knowledge of everything textile is unmached. The knowlegde he's sharing about marketing could carry a cleaning biz along way.

PS he could be an F1 driver if he ever leaves us BDCC behind (ask him about the drive down from Rocky Mt Nat'l Park).

PPS if you haven't gone to SFS, consider it, it's a good investment and the presenters are there to help improve your biz as much as you want it improved.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you sell toilet paper now right? I don't think you are there poster child, pastor

The Preacher

lack of sales in a down economy for a family owned company who could use a trip to SFS to build systems into there biz is what happened! :shock:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so you didn't get fired you just stopped selling?
I have no problem with our down economy, people still need the product it depends on the person selling it. Pick up your SFS book and try again. I hope you're doing okay since you didn't make it in the cleaning industry last time. Keep the family fed

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Gee, I think Danny is right. How rude of SFS to not test the mattress' and make recommendations about where to stay. And he did not get a gas voucher? That's not right. And they only served one meal a day; how is fella supposed to live on that. Yeah, copying the copyrighted manual is just what they deserve.
al
Ps I would not put that in writing if I were you, but on the other hand they don't seem vindictive.

The Preacher

Askal said:
Ps I would not put that in writing if I were you, but on the other hand they don't seem vindictive.

and if your too stoned to understand humor, i'd lay off the hippy lettus for a few dayz!!!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom