Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Are you guys adjusting your prices to offset inflation?

EVERYTHING that we purchase for our businesses or personal life is going up.

screenshot_101.png

markco

Name
mark haynes
Yes, I was thinking about raising them with or without inflation. I like the idea of doing less work and making more money so I decided to push it a little, i'm 58 yrs old with bad knees and very low monthly expenses.

Reactions: encapman

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
the other thing you can do is eliminate a step or two.

No furniture moving.

Some stains that require extra time in a chiselers home that most likely will not call you again or the chiselers home is not all that well kept, inform the chiselers stain ain’t coming out

Chiselers that compare your prices against lower price and want you to lower or beat the lower price, agree with them and advise them they should save money go with the lower priced cleaner. Put an X next to their name and number in case they call you later.

Clients that have supported you over the years and appreciate your work, those you want to be a little careful. Raising your price verses them calling you once or twice a year, for me their loyalty is worth more then raising my price on them. Maybe a small increment. You can still make money by working smarter.

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You bet. Stairs went up a buck and Tile is now .65.... I've always been low on tile. Carpet cleaning I had raised earlier this year but I may do it again.

I'm moving my rug shop into another building and going to rent out my current location. That should help bring in an additional $2700 a month.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom