Mt Wheelwright

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Thanks for taking an interest in my plight two weeks ago when I was trying to get my bill from the IICRC so my certification could be renewed. If you recall I started this adventure back in October. I had high hopes that with you and kevin making calls on on my behalf that it would finally get done. Sadly two weeks later after your calls they still have not sent me a bill so I can pay it and get my certification.

I have gone from being mad to disgusted and now it's almost comical. It's sad that this organization is so broken that even the basics cannot be carried out.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mount Wheelright?

What exotic location is he at now?

Must be some Nordic ski resort where hot Swiss Miss Cocoa Bunnies help the old guy get his certified virgin wool New Zealand Ugg boots off before his afternoon nappy

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
LOL should have read Mr Wheelwright. Chances are they did name some mountain after him. After all he is a world traveler and known through out the world.

harryhides

Name
Tony
I'm sorry, dropped the ball on this one, wife was sick last week.
Called HQ and David today and he now has his invoice so all he has to do is pay the bill and he'll be good to go.
It seems that they had the correct address but the mailed invoice never arrived or was returned, chalk one up for the US postal service, I guess.

There is a Mt Wheelwright but sadly it's a stack of paper files.......

Last edited:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
There is a Mt Wheelwright but sadly it's a stack of paper files.......
Hey Tony, aren't you supposed to be "retired"? Oh, wait, I happen to know something about this compulsive work ethic! Why do we do this to ourselves when we could be on the beach somewhere with a Mai Tai?

Best wishes anyway!
Steve

PS And no, for you uneducated types from Alambamer a "Mai Tai" is not an exotic courtesan.(Hooker) Tony and I are both married.

Last edited:

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Thanks for the call Tony. Well the second mailing never reached me again but I did get the email invoice. My correct address in on there so I don't know why I am not getting the invoices from snail mail. Thanks for the follow through so I can finally put this behind me. Hopefully when the renewal comes up I'll get the mailing and we won't have to go through this again. maybe by then you will have them set up online so we can all just renew from the web site.

David

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom