multi-sprayer

G

bought a used one great shape tc model is this how you charge it just by leaving it pluged in to the cig lighter for how long ? isnt there a nother way of charging it ??

Ernie G

Yeah Scott, thats the problem with those sprayers imo, it would be nice if there was the option to plug it into the wall also. I have two of them, they are expensive, they have some good features, but I think they could be improved.

G

do you leave it in the cig lighter all the time when your not using it. could you possibly over charge it? could i use a inverter to charge it?

charles

I leave mine pluged in all the time also, I've had the sprayer for 4-5 years and only replaced the battery 1 time. I have 8 of the 2gal containers, I have 6 filled with pre-spray and 2 with teflon.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have a battery jumper pack that I keep charged in the shiop and [plug into that

charles

I don't think it pulls enough to drain tha van battery, I've left mine pluged in for 2@3 days without any problems.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have had mine for over 7 years and have never replaced the battery. I keep mine pluged in all the time, but I just use a couple wires to my truck mount battery instead of using the cig lighter.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
campusman57 said:
it wont drain the battery on the van ?

no, cause the multi-sprayer isn't on (running) when on the charger.
You could leave it plugged in for a week and it won't drain your battery

Leave it plugged in all-de-time when not out of the van being used.
(yes, between jobs too)
Your battery will last longer

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom