Murphies Law

Mikey P

Administrator
dictates that your waste tank will always fill and kill your TM when you have less than 3 square feet to go on the last job of the day.

or is that just me?

thank gawd for my Vortex brand manhole lifter upper..

189325527_photobucket_58693_.jpg

Marc Imbesi

Mikey P said:
[quote="Marc Imbesi":2u4r1zku]Ummmmmm.....I do believe that is still illegal.....

so is being an ungrateful prick in a moral sense, doesn't stop you though does it?[/quote:2u4r1zku]

Ungrateful? I dont get it...

Want my anger management book when I'm done with it?

asupremeclean

Happens to me all the time. Especially w a 60 gal waste tank. Still looking for an alternative to the $1800 one that works just as well.
Lesson learned. Man I miss my Butler. But only a little.

Mikey P

Administrator

I guess you were on *** during the 3 straight days I had your POS steamway up for sale @ Picture Of The Day spot. (at no charge)

nevermind.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I can't tell you how many times the truckmount shut down with less than 5-10 feet to go..

I -most of the times- just reach for the wire and unhook the connection of the float switch, just to finish the job..

I was thinking of installing a switch that I could turn off and that way I can finish the job quicker.

Just need to make sure the switch clicks back on automatically later on in case I forget to turn it on. I'm sure there is an easy way to install a switch that will be foolproof.
Maybe it would allow the truckmount to be turned on one time and the second time when the truckmount is turned on the switch would automatically be on.

I'm sure a Sparky like Jim Martin would have a solution to the small electronic issue here.

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey you don't have a Pump-Out?

Doesn't happen often but I have enough hose to get inside usually if needed with the Pump-Out & yes it usually happens with very Little square footage left or more than that we will be at end of current hose run & need just 2' to not need to unroll another 50' of hose

Marc Imbesi

Mikey P said:

I guess you were on *** during the 3 straight days I had your POS steamway up for sale @ Picture Of The Day spot. (at no charge)

nevermind.

Whoa that horsey...I did not ask and would not have asked....it was never a POS, and you have never laid eyes on it....real sad, Mikey, that you don't do anything out of the goodness in your heart...everything is done with conditions and ramifications...are you a true friend to anyone?

nevermind.

Mikey P

Administrator
**** off Mark.

Larry, who you dumped that PIECE OF SHIT steamway on, asked me as a favor to put it up.

I owned the same exact machine long enough to know what a overcomplicated, mediocre rattletrap it is.

Your POS was put up out as the POTD out of the respect of my REAL friendship with Larry.

whom I felt sorry for having to deal with YOUR baggage.

S

sam miller

Ya almost without fail the last job of the day and dinners hot and that last 2 sq ft and usually there's no sewer line in the front of the house so I bucket to a toilet or water some rocks just enough to finish and dump it in my sewer line at home.

If its Illegal to put it in the sewer line, then where can we put it? I thought in the street was Illegal? the sewer is for sewage and gray water to clean it up before introducing in back to the environment.

as long as there a sewage treatment plant that is.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
seemed to happen all the time with cleaning with a porty. Of course filling the recovery tank isn't an issue, but running out of water and needing another bucket with 4sf left is a pain.

My old rig would run out of water before I filled the recovery tank
My new rig is like that too! Just add a few more gallons and finish it off, 20 min later of course :roll:

Marc Imbesi

Mikey P said:
ACE off Mark.

Larry, who you dumped that PIECE OF SHIT steamway on, asked me as a favor to put it up.

I owned the same exact machine long enough to know what a overcomplicated, mediocre rattletrap it is.

Your POS was put up out as the POTD out of the respect of my REAL friendship with Larry.

whom I felt sorry for having to deal with YOUR baggage.

Larry never once communicated that with me, so I will take his word over yours.

Chapter one has taught me to let go of things that make me angry. Today, I let go of you, Mikey.

Mikey P

Administrator
Chapter one should have been read and assimilated by the time you where 12 years old.

Yeah Mark, I made the whole thing up, I never did put you TM up top.

So when will chapter two of you life be over?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
CA

Storm Drain is a No No

Sewer Drain is Otay panky

If you're toilet flushes to it...Then you're fine....No that doesn't mean you can dump it at Crowley's house. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom