Must A Top 25er Have A Rotary Extractor?

FredC

Village Idiot
I demo'd a 360i for a week and sent it back with a NO THANK YOU note.

Too slow, left the carpet too wet and I could see no visual difference in the carpets appearance over the wand.
?

As is always the case, the real result depends on who it is that has his or her hands on the tool in question.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I believe in the red pad and 175 to EVERYTHING. I also think the RV original blows these others away if you wand after. That said I do think you should have the most tools on you tool box at all times and I have experimented with not prescrubbing a couple times and people who like you douches who don't haven't had it as good as it can get. I let a customer of mine know I was gonna try a different system and he agreed and he said
<input type="checkbox">

-PAXP-deijE.gif<a class="_b9" data-hovercard-instant="1"><abbr class="_35 timestamp" title="January 26" data-utime="0">1:09pm</abbr>Expand
Show Images

Deck On Green-Harbor
Did you clean this morning?

So yes prescrubbing matters. For all you nonbelievers I boosted cobbs powermax and rinsed with prochems emulsifier at 225-240 at the truck. 3 yrs never a complaint in this place first cleaning changing it and non payment(they would have paid but i offered a redo) and a complaint. When your the best you have to work hard to stay on top.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Waldo stop callin g me . I can't get John to discount a T-Rex. For you . I have to pay full price on my second unit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom