MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Can’t do without. What tools do you need

EA78939D-47E0-4168-B729-3D460488EED6.jpeg

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Lee Stockwell
When someone moves the truck without removing the solution line, breaking the nipple behind the QC inside the faceplate.

When someone drops a wand breaking the nipple between the QC and valve...

Please don't say "stainless nipple"....because it's better for a disposable pipe nipple to break than an expensive part attached to it.

Name
Doug B
When someone moves the truck without removing the solution line, breaking the nipple behind the QC inside the faceplate.
Last winter I had my van plugged in at home between jobs instead of dropping it at the rented garage. When I pulled away I heard the electric heater fall off the waste tank lid. That has happened before when I have forgotten to take it off there. So I kept going and then heard the cord snap. Fortunately, no damage to anything but the cord.

If I am filling my fresh tank from my house water I always leave the van doors wide open so I don't drive away connected.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
20210126_171445.jpg
Problem solver box:
Waterproof glue and awl to re-tuff pulled looped carpet.
Tibet almond stick to reapply shine or finish to wood- furniture or floors.
White n black touchup paint.
Scissors for ?
Door knob/wall hole repair disks.
Jet cleaner picks

In glove box- extra QCs, shut-off valves, trigger valves and toggle switches for Portable.
First Aid kit.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
.......Please don't say "stainless nipple"....because it's better for a disposable pipe nipple to break than an expensive part attached to it.
Thanks Lee.

Now, on its third trouble free year, after replacing from brass to stainless steel connector, and still..........no break. Ever!

With all that brass connectors protecting that expensive $30.00 valve........no wonder the EZ out is your numero uno!! :winky:

But in principle you're correct. Got to admit.

Did I say celebrating three years?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Duct tape and vise grips. If you can't tape it back on, tear it the rest of the way off!

Tool box for emergency repairs:
Flat and Phillips
Vise grips
Adjustable wrench
Knife
Duct tape
Teflon tape
Electrical tape
Spare fittings and o-rings
Feeler gauge (for quick-clean of tool slots)

Our stuff is pretty reliable, so I don't want to risk rust and loss for too many tools that won't get used.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Lee Stockwell
I prefer several smaller toolboxes: electrical, plumbing, and 2 mechanical. Big tool boxes get too heavy to lug for me or turn into lack holes.

Justin also turned me onto a foldable silicone tool wrap that expedites little messy projects.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom