my 1st female.

Mikey P

Administrator
applicant..

I wonder how my two male goof balls would act around her...

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I wonder how my two male goof balls would act around her...

Like goof balls no doubt.

3 jobs in a year and no work sense July, would be one of my first questions. I'd take at least one of those short term jobs off my resume.

I'd give her a try.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have 6 student managers that are female. Hard workers that take pride in what they do

Might be worth an interview. Young people are trying to find something they like and a job that fits them. That could be the reason for the job hopping.

Name
Lee Stockwell
A 40-something grandmother was one of my best long term employees. Over 9 years cleaning offices. Required very little supervision, she knew how to get things done.

My daughter was also a great employee-boss for several years working with me cleaning carpets.

rick imby

Name
Rick
A 40-something grandmother was one of my best long term employees. Over 9 years cleaning offices. Required very little supervision, she knew how to get things done.

My daughter was also a great employee-boss for several years working with me cleaning carpets.

I would guess she was/or wanted to be YOUR boss....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I had a female work for a while.....her real job was a thourobred jockey.....I was always getting tips on jockey inside betting....
I suppose she quit when she realized she could make more in 2 min.....than working
All week for me.....

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I have a long list of customers employing women cleaners. They get an extra level of trust from your customers, and work ethic is a gender neutral issue.

Work history is the huge red flag there.

Reactions: JohnHawkP and Ron K

Ron K

I've found women employees, the right ones, get along with female customers
splendidly they do seem to be more at ease. When I had two females on the truck, the neihbors were amazed. They did work very hard though, a Michigander and a Californian.

rick imby

Name
Rick
There are Man's women and Women's women. Man's women are much more comfortable working in a Auto part store. Women's women are much more comfortable working in a Beauty shop.

Totally different.... Put a woman's woman in the auto parts store (or with Mikey's boys) and you end up with a sexual harrassment suit.

I had a Man's women in the bicycle shop that sold bikes like crazy and kept the mechanics red faced with her brutal honesty. I would not let any of that go on in this meetoo enviornment.

I would never hire a women to work with all the guys I had in the bike shop today.---law suit waiting to happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom