My 1st Truckmount..I have lost my Truck Mount V-Card!!

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
View attachment 1756 View attachment 1757 View attachment 1759 View attachment 1760

And yup it feels pretty good.

Only got 5 hours on it and still adjusting to new routine. Also still waiting for a Rotary to be in my possession in next month and may be adding the propane Hotsy system I have mentioned before. Heat exchangers have seemed to do ok especially if I start with hot water and/or let it warm up for a few minutes first.

Let me tell you gentlemen...This blower lacks no charge...Wow...Will I notice an even bigger difference with my new 2" wand??

Is 4 to the door even necessary???

Roots Dresser 45
Hypro PowerLine Plus 2000 psi I believe
20 HP Koehler Magnum
Dual Heat Exchangers-Made of????????
Nice Exhaust system. She runs pretty quiet and smooth.

100 Gallon SOLID stainless steel waste tank. It is the old style? With electric wires on back for float system.

How are you guys getting gas to your slide ins? I had gas line ran straight from my van gas tank with small electric DC 12v fuel pump mounted to truck mount frame.

110 gallon Fresh tank added and all in a small Ford E150 van. Def. need to up-size or add enclosed trailer!!!

Got this baby pretty good price all rebuilt with 6 month warranty on pump and 1 year on rest of components.

Let me know how I fared!!

Last edited:

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
most guys run their truckmounts off the factory fuel tank for the truck. It would be so ghetto to have a separate tank.

Mike Draper

I dont see anything wrong with having a separate tank. BTW, if your waste tank is solid, where does all the waste go?:icon_razz:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
You should be able to get decent heat off of that machines hx. What you may need to do is take a dry stroke or 2 in metween wet strokes and allow the water to have a little extra time to sit in the hx. both of my tm's are small engine small blower macines (13.5 hp and 15 hp) and this is what I have to do. That 20 hp should build up some pretty decent temps especialy once it warms up some in iowa and you can get a better temp rise it will kick ass this summer

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Thanks Richard for the tip!!!

SOLID as in kiss my butt solid!!!

It's just an old well built tank it seems like.

But for your info I DO have a dump drain valve on the front! :)

Heat exchanger gauge read 275 first time I used but I did let it heat up for 5 minutes or so and started with hot water. And it was 10 degrees outside or so. Still wanting more instantaneous and constant tho!!!

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
what cooling system is on that machine? is there a bleeder hose that comes off the hx? or is there some sort of exhaust diverter to cool the hx? knowing how to keep the machine from overheating will be somthing good to know in the summer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom