My backup TM, I figured some would like to see it

TimP

I haven't got it going yet (I have run the machine to make sure it works). But I plan to have it running by the end of this week. The gas tank will be here tomorrow. I have the propane stuff if the gas line from the underbelly tank will work with the regulator I have for the trailer mount.

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

TimP

Yeah we do. Actually the mower is in the shop, something with the carburator. It will be mowed by this weekend.....I hope.

TimP

Yes it is a TCS warrior. A Marty special as I like to call it. 18 hp briggs engine, cat 3 pump, a lg 3ht, and a 36 blower. It actually has good suck from the vac port off the blower. I can't wait to see if it puts my cds to shame in suck at the wand.

Chris A

Name
Chris
TimP said:
Yes it is a TCS warrior. A Marty special as I like to call it. 18 hp briggs engine, cat 3 pump, a lg 3ht, and a 36 blower. It actually has good suck from the vac port off the blower. I can't wait to see if it puts my cds to shame in suck at the wand.

That would just break my heart...

TimP

I just took it to the machine shop to get some shelves put on it for the LP rack and gas tank on the tongue. Supposed to get it back friday. I should have it going by monday.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It looks like it would do the job. I like the simplicity of that setup. That’s a fancy live fresh water real. Is there a float shut off or overflow drain on the fresh water 55 gal drum?

TimP

ACE said:
It looks like it would do the job. I like the simplicity of that setup. That’s a fancy live fresh water real. Is there a float shut off or overflow drain on the fresh water 55 gal drum?

The drum has a float and there is no overflow for it. That reel is an electric vac reel too buddy so it sure is FANCY :shock:

BTW I did buy this machine off a Mikeys Board member.

TimP

Ok here is the stuff they welded on the tongue. I'm going to have to paint it eventually to keep it from rusting but it's the best I could get done in such a short time. Tomorrow I'm going to get it all connected and it should be good to go. And if you couldn't tell we cut the grass....

IMG_3796.jpg

Ernie G

Tim, nice set up, did you buy the trailer separate, or was the equip. already in it?

TimP

I bought the equipment from a member on MB and bought the trailer seperate and I'm trying to get it all going now.

hogjowl

Idiot™
That's a nice rig. If you put a swept 2.5 inch port on the waste tank and run 2.5 to the trailer door, you'll have more suck. TCS doesn't plumb as well as I would like for them to.

I never sold mine because I wanted to sell my van and unit as a package. All the broke dicks around here couldn't come up with the money.

I would be willing to sell just the unit if someone is interested. Contact me privately for the price.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
TimP said:
Ok here is the stuff they welded on the tongue. I'm going to have to paint it eventually to keep it from rusting but it's the best I could get done in such a short time. Tomorrow I'm going to get it all connected and it should be good to go. And if you couldn't tell we cut the grass....

IMG_3796.jpg

yeah but now you need to edge that SOB

TimP

I don't do that I actually pay someone to do that I think we pay 30 to have it done.

TimP

It's up and running now. It will be a machine I have to get used to as far as my cleaning habbits. There isn't as much suck off the carpet is what I noticed but when you put the wand on the carpet it takes about 5-10 seconds for the power to build up under the load. It sucks pretty good at 1 lenght of hose which I tried. Just as good suck or better than my cds once it builds back up. My CDS has the electronic idle so it adjusts a lot quicker I guess.

I think the water pump may need new seals other than that it's good to go for tomorrow.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
rjfdube said:
Just hire someone to do the yard work. Nice Rig though.

I just cut my lawn. I takes me about 93 minutes with my 5 HP 20" mower from Builder's Square (my back yard is large as a city park.) Check your local codes, but you can usually go 3-4 weeks between cuttings.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Hey Art.....I cut my lawn wit my trusty 222....it has the same motor as many here have.....

CASE.jpg

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Nice mower Bob. That would cut my time down to 23 minutes. It's not like I need the exercise

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
bob vawter said:
did i mention it has the same motor as many here have.....?

ain't too many has a 12hp motor in their TMs, Bob...

but lemmie ask since I'm feeling ornery.
why not use a V-8 van engine on that mower?

why?
I'll tell you why, cause it's WAY over kill and waste of cylinders for a 200HP engine to do the job of a 18 to 30HP motor.

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom