My backup TM, I figured some would like to see it

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ya but...if that SAME MOTOR can git you TO the job an' back...

PLUS supply the Free heat.......
PLUS be more dependable...
AND last longer....
AND be cheaper to rebuild...
PLUS be a common part in ANY boneyard

the advantages become very apparent

lik this one!

frontcover.jpg

Farenheit251

Tim, I am real surprised that you are noticing that much difference in the vacuum. I bought a similar machin from Duane 5 years ago and really couldn't tell that much difference in vacuum from larger machines I've owned until I went over 125 feet of hose.That was before 2.5 hose. I'd be looking at the rpms and vac plumbing/leaks and hg setting real close.

TimP

The lawnmower we have is a 16 hp briggs with 42" deck zero turn. We can do our yard that we keep cut which is about 100 by 100 ft area (just a rough guess) or probably .5 acre, minus the house and it takes about 20 minutes to mow it all. We'll never have another mower that isn't 0-turn for sure.

As far as the suction I only tried 50'. I just notice less air movement off the carpet compared to my CDS with a 48 blower. This one is a 36 blower and the engine is running around 3300 rpm and I don't know how to adjust it just yet. But once the engine catches back up when you put the wand on the carpet it gives some pretty good bite. Just as good if not better bite than the cds. I'll be running it tomorrow with longer runs and I'll see what I think then.

Farenheit251

I'm not understanding the engine slowing down and catching back up part. The only time that was happenning it turned out I was running on one cylinder. I dont think you should drop more than 150 rpm.

TimP

It might be.....

Hasn't been run in months. Plus it has quite a few hours on it. It sounds good running though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom