My Bald Head

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Alas after hours of arguing with the Agency filiming our commercials, I have agreed to allow them to film me. My only fear is that my bald head will create such a glare on the screen that everyone will be blinded.
Secondly, I am far from being an actor, so I can only imagine how poorly I will appear. Thank God for Photoshop and my right to trash the ad if I look like a total idiot.

Any advice?

Paul Demers

Supportive Member
Name
Paul Demers
gregcole said:
Alas after hours of afrguing with the Agency filiming our commercials, I have agreed to allow them to film me. My only fear is that my bald head will create such a glare on the screen that everyone will be blinded.
Secondly, I am far from being an actor, so i can only imagine how poorly I will appear. Thank God for Photoshop and my right to trash the ad if I look like a total idiot.

Any advice?

Yeah... get Mikey to stand in for you.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Borrow same spray hair in a can from Brian or Bob or wear a company hat

You can even switch it up. A sumbrero to bring in Latino clients. Yamica for the Jews. Hard hat for construction workers.Turbin for muslims. Paper hat for fast food workers. I could go on forever, Diving bell, NAACAR, Mickey Mouse ears, Feathery gay ....................

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
gregcole said:
Alas after hours of afrguing with the Agency filiming our commercials, I have agreed to allow them to film me. My only fear is that my bald head will create such a glare on the screen that everyone will be blinded.
Secondly, I am far from being an actor, so i can only imagine how poorly I will appear. Thank God for Photoshop and my right to trash the ad if I look like a total idiot.

Any advice?

Practice beforehand more then anything, show up prepared.
Do some dry runs at home to become comfortable with it.

RickL

Good advice from Shane practice , practice . Don't just read it actually get up and act it out several times. This will help with the nervousness and make it much easier and more natural. Unless your a pro just reading from que cards will make you look strained. Good luck

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Practice at full volume in a big mirror. I did this for my speaking segments at Letip and Jon Don.

You really need to let it come out just like you will when it's being recorded.

500 times seems to be the sweet spot.

You have no idea how many times I sang that dumb ass song full volume on the way to TN so I could sing it at Mikeyfest.....Still came out like crap....but just think if I didn't practice. :shock:

Bob Foster

Will you have your coat over your head as you are being led away in handcuffs? If so it won't matter...

Watch out for hidden cameras.... !gotcha!

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Show some cleavage and lick your lips a lot.

:shock:

Though... butt cleavage may stun the viewers too much to actually remember the name of your company.

Lisa

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
gregcole said:
Alas after hours of arguing with the Agency filiming our commercials, I have agreed to allow them to film me. My only fear is that my bald head will create such a glare on the screen that everyone will be blinded.
Secondly, I am far from being an actor, so I can only imagine how poorly I will appear. Thank God for Photoshop and my right to trash the ad if I look like a total idiot.

Any advice?

You know, Greg....it's been said that guys that bald early had too high testosterone in there systems when they where young. Looks like you and me were pretty busy in our teens while the guys with hair were busy trying to figure out what to do with the girls.

I've been bald since my 20's, and had 6 kids.....just saying....

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
rwcarpet said:
gregcole said:

Any advice?

You know, Greg....it's been said that guys that bald early had too high testosterone in there systems when they where young. Looks like you and me were pretty busy in our teens while the guys with hair were busy trying to figure out what to do with the girls.

I've been bald since my 20's, and had 6 kids.....just saying....

LOL- I too started going bald in my mid 20's. Getting thinner now by the day....
6 kids? wow! my hats off to you. I only have one and I am pulling what little hair I have left out!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom