My blog is up!

Scott

Looking good, Mikey. Be sure to sprinkle some videos in there too.

Scott

Mikey P said:
I was thinking of using the Leno mask video to boost sales.

You better be ready for the thousands of calls that will pour in if you do that.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Did Tre's friend do that for you?

It's nice and really impressive. Looks like Andrechelle did a really good job on it.

She even made you look go ...er ... professional. (Althogh, if I were you, I wouldn't have put your HEAD in a warped picture like that. It looks rather ... LARGE.)

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Nicely done.

The tough part is finding stuff to write up to keep it up to date. People will keep visiting your blog if they know you'll have new comments at least weekly.

Don't be afraid to make your posts informal; people like those type of blog posts better.
Just be yourself.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
"When it comes to Hot Water Extraction cleaning, our patented Vortex Cleaning Machine delivers results like you’ ve never seen before. In most cases our “wet” cleaning process will dry quicker then our competitor’s “Dry” process. And you get the benefit of the sanitizing effect that only super hot water can provide. The Vortex also allows us to clean further away from our truck then any other company in town."

Mikey

Don't you know that all the marketing guru's tell you not to market your equipment advantage? Wass a matter wit u? :p

Well done!

Mikey P

Administrator
Jim Pemberton said:
Nicely done.

The tough part is finding stuff to write up to keep it up to date. People will keep visiting your blog if they know you'll have new comments at least weekly.

Don't be afraid to make your posts informal; people like those type of blog posts better.
Just be yourself.

You worry about me, mikey p, finding enough to post about?

Funny, Jim, real funny..

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
where,s the 800 number so people can call to hear the top 10 mistakes people make or the one room free offer

your not going to joeys next boot camp

....should i do one of the blogie things for trauma scene cleaning.....nah none of my custys would be able to read it will they
good thing is they dont complain

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom