My boy’s first time wanding with 1 1/2” dev wand

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My oldest boy goes on jobs with me. He can do almost everything except wand. He can barley move my 2” dev wand. So today I loaded the “Macy” wand on the van and gave him some stick time. He was exhausted after just one row of cleaning, but I’m proud of him.
13226A53-78C3-4B9A-AAF0-849C97FF3541.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My speed is slow. I didn't want to go there, but i'll load a video of that MF cleaning. You will see Bill wanding turbo speed.

I have my HG's set at 15. But the 1 1/2 wand made a huge difference. I tried to video Devon doing it but when I went to load it all I had was that picture :(. I just want him to be able to move the wand for me while I'm on the phone. That would be a huge help. He's getting it.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
No, I won't do that. Bill is a good guy and my pal. I'll continue to take the blows. :)

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
After a long day at work I walked in the door and my wife asked me to clean our sectional because one of our kids wrecked it that day

I was a little frustrated but said yes honey and packed out all the equipment

I told her I wouldn’t mind trading her jobs for a little while if she wanted to clean thesectional and I would play with the kids

she accepted gladly because she was”done” dealing with the kids

we gladly switched

she cleaned the whole sectional and did a good job I told her to pack up and that she had 3 more jobs to get to lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom