My Brian Robison Review

dday

I signed on with Brian on Saturday. My Google places page had been a disaster, and I never appeared anywhere close to page one. In a few days, there I am!

I am very pleased with both the Network home services page Brain made for me (page two, but this is a big area, with lots of entrenched competition). I can be patient and hope for page one eventually. I am really happy that my Google place page is finally visible to my market. For that, Brain is wholly responsible. A very reasonably amount of money very well spent, in my opinion.

Thank you, Brian

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Keep building your Google ranked back links and a couple of more reviews and you'll get those yellow stars.

(Google just did a update of Places last night.)

dday

I just started making asking for reviews a part of my post cleaning walk through with customers this week (maybe the last half of last week). Of course they all say they will, but only about one in eight have done so. I'll keep asking.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks for the post Dave D.

On your post walk through, have them write their email address on the invoice. Then you can send them a link right to your Google Page.

Or your yelp, judy's book or citi search pages.

Make it easy to give them a review.

Keep in mind, sometimes it's better to get your reviews on review sites like yelp.com etc because sometimes Google will lose your reviews.
If Google loses a Yelp.com review....it might get it back later when it scrapes the site again.

Good luck.

dday

Hi Brian,

I remembered that you had made a similar point in a post a week or so ago, so I have been specifically asking my customers to leave reviews at Yelp or Citysearch.

Thanks for your help

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You do like the big retailers do and tell them visit your website and fill out a "How did we do" form.

If they do so you will send them a $10.00-$20.00 rebate or $10.00-$20.00 discount certificate off their next service.

You'll capture their email address and get the reviews you're looking for.

Hopefully we can do something like that when we build our new website. :|

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Rich, the idea is to get them to post their reviews on sites that we don't have control over.

But your idea isn't bad.

dday

My places page moved up a slot since your most recent changes to it last night - I'm on my way, Brian.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Another good way to have customers leave reviews it to make it easy for them. I purchased a domain name that is simple and directs them directly to my google places page. www.ratemcc.com is the domain name and then I set up simple forwarding through godaddy. Reviews are really powerfull to the customer. I am not number one in any catergory on google but I have had customers say they picked me because my rating was very good and the reviews were convincing.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
dday said:
You got my Youtube video to page 1 google, Brian. Nice work!

Yeah, videos are a good thing....they stand out more than the little yellow stars. !gotcha!

You might have noticed your page that I built has completely disappeared. This is usually a good thing because when it comes back it will usually come back stronger.

When page or video first gets indexed, it will bounce around some and even disappear for a little bit until they both settle in about a week or so later.

It's never the same thing twice. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom