My cleaning buddy is closing his doors, stuff for sale!

Mikey P

Administrator
Dan Traub, who I have known since I was 18, when we worked together at a Vegetarian restaurant, is having to close down his cleaning business due to stage 4 cancer.

I don't normally do this but I figure I owe the guy who built my vegan carrot wedding cake a favor...

All items are located in Ventura Ca

Shipping is not included in the list prices.

Call Dan @ 805 340 1891 for more info

@Nomad74 you should offer him a lump sum as you'll be needing most of this stuff for your shop..

EQUIPMENT NAMEDESCRIPTIONPRICE

Typhoon Air Mover Fan 6 months old
4-HP
3-speeds with onboard GFCI outlets
Can be adjusted to 3 positions

$100.00

X-Power High Velocity Air Mover P-630
½ HP

$90.00

4 X-Power High Velocity Air Mover P-400
1/4 HP, 1600 CFM, 3 Amps, 4 Positions, 3 Speeds

$60.00/each

Sahara Turbo Dryer Pro, very powerful

$75.00

Air Badger
Attaches to carpet cleaning wand for rug dusting

$400.00

Master Force portable extractor (US Products)
Water pressure goes up to 500 psi
No heated water
In good condition, parts were replaced recently

$500.00

Rug Badger SOLD
Portable rug duster by Rug Badger.

It has the power of over 40,000 harmonic vibrations/min, the RugBadger completely separates heavy sediments and dirt from any area rug. With all the dry soil & harmful elements removed first, the final cleaning process becomes quick and easy.

$900.00

EZ Tower for rug drying. One man can operate this rug drying rack to hang rugs up to 12’ x 16’ SOLD

$800.00

Dehumidifier 340 High Performance from Advanced LGR Technology.
1,854 hours SOLD

$1,050.00

Spot lifter like new for subsurface extraction of carpet, especially urine.

$75.00

50-foot solution hoses for truck mount 2000 psi

$30.00 each
SOLD Jeff Bishop Design laminar flowing water rug bath.

Can be set up as large as 16’ x 20’ or as small as 10’ x 14’.

Includes bilge pump with drain out hoses which can be run into sewer or warehouse sink, includes flexible pastic durable interlocking tiles and extra tiles for 16’ x 12’ rug extraction area.

Rubber liner does not leak.

$900.00

Rubber mats for use with Rug Badger. They are the same used in restaurant

2 tin rubber mats

$50.00/each

Color Repair Kit
Includes power dye set with all colors.

$150.00

Turbo spinning jet tile and grout cleaning tool from Hydroforce

$400.00

Gecko grout detailing wand with single jet attachment

$200.00

Advanced Floor Machine low speed 17 inches with pad holder

$300.00

PMF tile and grout stair and bathroom cleaning tile and grout tool

$75.00

Tile and grout edging attachment for Gecko

$75.00

Electrolux vacuum cleaner for area rug cleaning

$100.00

36 inches length Hydro Sensor

$100.00

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: JohnHawkP

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Wow Mike. Thanks for the tag. Sorry to hear about your friend. Seems like you’re goong through a rough patch with friends lately. I’ll see what I can put together.
Sorry to hear about your friend as well Mike. Seems the older we get, the more funerals we get to attend. I agree with you, tailor made for Damon. Buy it all, move it to the new place, sell what you don't need. Helps the guy out quickly and you too in the long run.

Name
Matt Ross
Wow Mike. Thanks for the tag. Sorry to hear about your friend. Seems like you’re goong through a rough patch with friends lately. I’ll see what I can put together.
I'm going to be driving from Grant's pass to south of la at the end of the month with my long bed dodge if you need anything picked up. I could swing over to Ventura. Just offering. 👍

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon, at least his tools are going to a good man who will use them well.
Thanks. I plan on putting it to use. I wish I could have bought more, but i had to make a deal with the devil so secure the items I did. Dan is a nice guy and i feel very sad for him and his family. Cancer sucks! So many people suffering. It could happen to any of us.

I’ll probably leave Saturday and drive down in my truck. Hope it makes it.

It will be nice having some proper dusting equipment and a rug pit. Dusting rugs has really kicked my butt. If I can’t get 3 three 10x14 rugs a month or 6 6X8 rugs then I’ll doing something terribly wrong. Thats what I need to break even on the mortgage once I’m up and rolling.

I’m on module 6 of Lisa’s 10 module course. I’m really enjoying it. Hoping to go to Tom’s class in Jun but not sure I’ll be able to get there in time. I’ve also got the Grass Valley Bluegrass festival in June.

Name
Matt Ross
If your Ford breaks down I told you so... check that coolant tank. If it gets pressurized much or you have "dissapearing" coolant you have all kinds of problems headed your way. I've towed many, many 6.0s. I've done head gaskets on several, and turned down work on many more.

Reactions: Mikey P

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Thanks. I plan on putting it to use. I wish I could have bought more, but i had to make a deal with the devil so secure the items I did. Dan is a nice guy and i feel very sad for him and his family. Cancer sucks! So many people suffering. It could happen to any of us.

I’ll probably leave Saturday and drive down in my truck. Hope it makes it.

It will be nice having some proper dusting equipment and a rug pit. Dusting rugs has really kicked my butt. If I can’t get 3 three 10x14 rugs a month or 6 6X8 rugs then I’ll doing something terribly wrong. Thats what I need to break even on the mortgage once I’m up and rolling.

I’m on module 6 of Lisa’s 10 module course. I’m really enjoying it. Hoping to go to Tom’s class in Jun but not sure I’ll be able to get there in time. I’ve also got the Grass Valley Bluegrass festival in June.

You owe me two beers!

Reactions: Nomad74

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Wow Mike. Thanks for the tag. Sorry to hear about your friend. Seems like you’re going through a rough patch with friends lately. I’ll see what I can put together.

glad we're not contemporaries or friends lol

SamIam

Name
sam miller
He said he went through Aaron Grosclose
Class. Met him at a couple events. Sorry to hear this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom