My day with the duck.

Mikey P

Administrator
My first job today involved a family that is out of town on vacation and a house sitter that was leaving as I pulled in, she asked me if I knew anything about waterfowl.

Turns out the family pet duck, a very old male mallard somehow got a flip flop firmly attached around its neck.

The duck was very friendly and came running at me basically pleading for help and after I removed the flip-flop he proceeded to attack it in many different ways. He then it let me pick him up, kiss him and throw him in the little makeshift pond, always keeping an eye on that evil pink flip flop...

PXL_20210614_171424258.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My first job today involved a family that is out of town on vacation and a house sitter that was leaving as I pulled in, she asked me if I knew anything about waterfowl.

Turns out the family pet duck, a very old male mallard somehow got a flip flop firmly attached around its neck.

The duck was very friendly and came running at me basically pleading for help and after I removed the flip-flop he proceeded to attack it in many different ways. He then it let me pick him up, kiss him and throw him in the little makeshift pond, always keeping an eye on that evil pink flip flop...

View attachment 108719
Those pink flip flops, they're the worst.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

View attachment 108719

Kindness toward pets will get you more customer loyalty than how well you clean their...whatever needed to be cleaned.

People remember stories more than they do testimonials

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom