my december ad i am running.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
mikey i know you are drunk and being a bitch tonight so let see how much of a dick you can be..
i only do a money off ad 2 times per year. i never give coupons or prices in any of my advertising.

oh and sorry i had to take a pic of the ad and load it that way..i could not get it out of adobe format and got tired of screwing around with it..if you want i will email it and you can figure it out and post up a clear shot of it.
dave

IMG_3287.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James
Just my 2 cents. When I first saw your ad it reminded me how bad the economy is and promoted a negative feeling.

If you want I can give you someones email address that can design a great flyer for you for a low low price. I quit trying to design my marketing material and just stick with what I am good at.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Larry B said:
Dont piss him off Dave he will vote ya out...LOL :lol:

wishful thinking..
he would not know what to do without me. beside california is only a 5hr flight..i could be there kick the shit out of him and be back home in time for work tomorrow..

brent thanks but i am cool..that is 1/2 the fun of building this thing i am building..
my last ad has been running for 13 days and has gotten me 18 new customers so far..of those we have also booked 9 referrals from them.
but i do value everyone's opinion..i have thick skin and can weed through the bullshit to get to the valuable things i need to see.
dave

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
come on dick weed tell me what you like/dont like why you would run it or wouldn't run it..dont get the idea that i give a shit or care about your opinion ether..

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Mikey P said:
I notice there is no picture of you on it.

no room on the paper..besides my good looks would just distract the customers..

25% off of what?? dont know what you are talking about..
the ad reads 25$off your next service over the 99 min..
i know it is hard to see the pic..sorry
dave

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom