MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES....

Chris A

Name
Chris
Oh then he added something about being intimidated by Mikey and to afraid to go against the grain, which caused me to tell him again to go fook himself

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
greentech said:
Jim Martin said:
greentech said:
Not too many people in today's world that would send someone an $800.00 item on spec.

If you like, pay for it, if not, send it back.

All the guy asks for is to give a little back in participation.

what if people don't have time to chit/chat on his board.....what about the cleaners that never go to boards and ran across his web site and needed something...is he going to penalize them for never hearing of his board.....

I don't think he told him it MUST be his board.

It seemed to me it was Ron's lack of participation here on MB in the past that Joe was referring to. (I don't know Ron or his activity on this or any board).

For the most part my dealing with joe are the same even though we don't chat too often and some of my friends don't like him, I still think he is a good guy and can choose who and how he does biz.

I got something from Joe and could not pay for as fast as I thought that I would be able to.

From what people have to say about the guy, I thought he was going to show up at my front door!

Quite the contrary, he was very understanding and gracious.

He will also send you a drum of his soils and oils and let you pay by the month. Where else are you going to find a guy like that?

I can only speak from my dealings with him.

Don't know what happened to my response?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Lee Stockwell said:
"intimidated by Mikey"...lol

We collectively rag on him perhaps more than anyone else here. And he takes it well.

Swatiwasthinkin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom