My final Groupon numbers

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ken Snow said:
Happy to send it to you if you shoot me an email (not pm). All sorts of ways to pay but imo hourly is the worst for unsupervised technicians. The company and employees all make more when performance based.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

No Ken, he gets 25% when he's by himself, 10% with me. He's def. not an all star, but he's a good assistant who occasionally goes out on his own.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Also, I am actively trying to grow my client base. My company is 25 years old, but no marketing was done at all before I bought it so we've basically been building from scratch. Plus were trying to double our sales over the next 5 years.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Connor, I've told you before.... I'm not trying to grow this area right now. I still have Full Circle on the payroll but I was only forwarding to them when I needed to...IE: Groupons etc. I would let them take the first couple of days etc. Then everyone else gets the VM with the email address to schedule that way.

Wayne, That was my average of regular jobs....Usually with some upsells ...if you want to call adding stairs an upsell along with protectant.

Most houses in my area tend to have a great deal of tile or wood.

So I'll usually get 4 or 5 rooms/areas of carpet including stairs.

Pet urine treatment has been a really good upsell as well... that will push it over $200 on a whole house deal.

All those areas take me about 1.5 hours depending on soil level and my equipment is paid for. Cleaning solution and gas are probably my biggest expenses.

As my ACN business grows and works it'self somewhat.... Maybe I'll start another area for cleaning and build that.

We're currently looking at houses in McKinney....So maybe I'll go North a bit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom