My First Green Glide!!

G

Been cleaning carpet for 26 plus years; Have never used a Glide period. Gonna install hole glide for a special job; CGD Textured Berber. I have heard so much good news and post concerning this tool. I will surely appreciate any pointers on installation other than what instructions say. Also; any cleaning pointers to get use to and techniques to adjust while cleaning will be appreciated.

Able 1

Name
Keith
26 years no glide!! Oh man you are going to love that glide! Just follow the directions and you will be good.. Clean carpets like you always did with half the work....

G

WOW!! Did 4000 sqft cgd Berber last nite; man that thing rocks!! I gotta get the other; I need more Wands; Oh I need to go to sleep now; been up for 25 hours now!! :? :? :? :eek:

G

Did apartment Carpet yesterday and today with hole glide!! Man that thing is full of surprises!! I did 2 bedrooms, hall, and stairs; by the time I got done with downstairs upstairs and stair case was dry to the touch!! 45 min to and hour tops from time I completed stairs till done with downstairs area.

Well I had a repeat today on another trashed carpet today; same result so I think it is official!!

:D :D :D

T

The Magician

Congrats You will be receiving a letter from HRI for using a illigal product.

G

Just posting a quick pic to show the difference. As of late been doing a lotta cgd with hole glide. Here is a pic from a doctors office I did today carpet wasn't dirty; but due for a cleaning; the difference I wanna illustrate is the difference in appearnace from wet to how dry it gets with the glide. 1 hour and it was dry to the touch.

DrWest.jpg

P.S. I did post this on All Things Recoil Board.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom