My First MikeysFest

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Yah, so I've been around when ICS boards was a thing. Cleanfax board, when rob started *** and when mikey started this awesome board. I typically stay to local trainings, local speaking and etc. This industry has been so good to me, my family. I've been wanting to go for a while, and felt it was time. Then mikey asked me to share my story. A lot changed from the moment I told Mikey I would speak, but it just added to my journey. I made a short highlight clip from my first experience, and how awesome it was. I don't have everyone on there, and I didnt take nearly enough footage.

To say I learned something, is an understatement. Teaching new cleaners the ins and outs of upholstery cleaning, and helping them understand why you do things a certain way was a blessing to me. I was blessed even more by the outpouring of support people at this event, outside of this event have shown me and my family support.

Click on my video here. Please subscribe to my new channel. Thank you.

MikeysFest2019

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
From what I have seen, Mikey has one of the best gatherings on the Planet, this side of the Pond. He certainly puts his all into it and makes it a lot of fun. Way to go Mikey!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom