My free gift to one of you

Mikey P

Administrator
Yelp continues to be our number one new client source in both locations but I won't be using this coupon..

It’s home improvement season again

It’s springtime, and that means people are looking to tidy up and work on improving their homes again. Make it easy for them to find Connoisseur Carpet, Tile & Upholstery Cleaning. Sign up for Yelp Ads and get started with $300 credit.*

Get $300 credit
Reach the clients you want today

Show up in relevant searches with keyword targeting

Choose where your ad is shown with location targeting

Track the results and reach of your ad

Get $300 credit

Update your page with the Yelp for Business app

Make sure the people who find you on Yelp know your current hours, offerings, and more. Get the app and update your info anytime, anywhere.

Download on the apple storeGet it on Google Play

Our friendly neighborhood lawyers want you to know:

*Offer expires 6/9/21. Get $300 of upfront credit against your purchase of qualifying Yelp products. Any unused credit expires 90 days from offer expiration. Eligible businesses only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Subject to Yelp’s Master Advertising Terms.

TwitterFacebookInstagramBlog
To stop receiving promotional and other types of emails from Yelp, click here.

Copyright © 2021 Yelp, 140 New Montgomery St San Francisco, CA 94105, US

Mikey P

Administrator
Just a listing..

But if you need some reviews look what I just got...
Screenshot_20210601-161307.png

Mikey P

Administrator
Carpet Cops are killing you! 😉
I will never use karpet kops again. When I called I was never asked how big my area was to clean and I found out when they came that there was a $100 minimum. Then the two guys used our hose outside not aware of how much water pressure we have at our house. The guys blew out our hose which wasn't useable after that. My husband called the next morning to let them know about our hose and spoke to a lady who stated that the guys weren't supposed to use our hose in the first place. My husband was told that we would get a call back to resolve the issue but we have heard anything and that was June 29th. It's now July 13, and no call back. We try to use local businesses but this is a reason why we will never use this local business again.

I would use a different business if you are looking to get your carpets cleaned. karpet kops is not a company with integrity.

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I dont advertise, but if I did, I still would not use Yelp. Why? Because they wont display the 7 legit reviews I have because of some dumb policy that the people that posted them dont have enough reviews. So in essence I get reviews but nobody sees them

How dumb is that? I hope they call me sometime as they would get an earful

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Yelp removed the most recent review I've received. 14 hidden reviews and only three visible reviews to see my profile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom