My FREE Vietnamese wand

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
First off, I want to thank Tony for the wand... This is like a supplier giving an entire 50lbs pale of there chemical as a "sample"

I actually received 2 wands from Tony,

The first one arrived with a crushed head, looking as though UPS piled allot of heavy boxes on it,
I called Tony to let him know what had happened and he immediately sent me another one, no questions asked.

This is the wand he sent me:
4jet.jpg
4jet-view3.jpg

It is a solid and well built wand, by no means "Flimsy" and must have taken allot of force to do this.
It is the 1.75 tube with 2" flare

I only have pics of the busted one. as my camera is acting up.

I will be using the wand on some nasty glue down tonight, and will post an update of its performance next to my 6 jet 2" Stanley Steamer wand.

Chads

Supportive Member
UPs trucks are heavy.
I could go for one of those if they were cheap enough, or free.

TimP

Some wand fly by night sales guy came on the board and was giving away free wands to get customers. Mikey got rid of him. He only gave out 3 wands....but he's on e-bay and will take about anything to sell the wands.

If I were desperate for a wand I'd probably look into it. However I run a man of a wand.....the greenhorn.

I would buy one if it was a CMP 14" copy to mount greenhorn stuff on it as a back up but I don't think the guy had what I wanted.

BTW I'm still lookin to see if someone could repair a bent wand.....I ran my old greenhorn over and would love to fix her up.

TimP

Yes I sure did.....I think I responded in the first two threads you had. I'm glad it's working out for you....it's an awesome wand. Although I run it with the Holed glide which make it so you can push it with 2 fingers. Nice thing is my dry times are well south of 6 hours in humid Florida with no fans. I can dry a room with a centrifugal blower in an hour or two....sure make the room damn humid though I can only imagine an air-path.

Chads

Supportive Member
did that thing only come with two jets or did two of them get broke off because it was bent?

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
After seeing the kind of air the Greenhorn flows I would pick it over the Ti anytime. I tried it next to the Blueline wand on the same machine and the suction was amazing in comparison. Don't knock it till you try it.

G

I brought 1 big boy wand 2" tube 4 s/s jet from ebay . May be from vietnamese wand . But it a great deal $295 free shipping .Cost at least
$ 580 else where ..... :lol:

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
The stair wand is a complete piece of crap. One of the tech's hooked it to a 2.5" hose with a reducer and he said the noise coming from the end of the wand would blow your ear drum. With the suction the front of the wand sucked in and the whistle to say the least was very loud.

Ater hearing this I had them hook 1 of the wands to the 2.5" with a 1.5" reducer and got the same thing. The front of the wand collapses when hooked to 50' of hose.

He did say hooking them to a US products porty they had no problem it was only when hooking them to the 2.5" hose on the TM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom