MY GREENHORN WAND

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Sounds like a Lionel train whistle.......exactly!

Anyone ever say that...?

SO FAR....almost EVERY customer has noticed the difference!

What's that WHITE THING...Mr Bob?

John Buxton

Man, I was gonna buy one of those but some guy offered me a $1500.00 Benelli semi auto for $500.00, sorry Greenie.

John Watson

Hey they Bawby, I found that there train when I jest changed to the soft touch valve and added the drip stoppers to my PC Quad Jet wand. Whens I got the greenhorne 1 yr ago last Nov Same train just a different track. Really started to play wit the whistle when I turns up the pressure from the 350-400 we usta run, to the 7-750 I now runs.

just ordered the 14" GH wand and the GH stair tool can't wait to get them here....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Listen Josh....sometimes spenin' money....will MAKE you money!
This wand has cut my time at jobs....

way down....honestly!

I was wrong about this wand!

IT ROCKS!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Josh said:
You guys must be rich! :shock:

Dude got mine at 50% off because of the ugly wand contest....

I jumped on that like BAWB to an old steam genie

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Maybe Lisa should has an ugly MB member contest....

for 50% off.........a GH!

THAT...would be a hoot!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
bob vawter said:
Maybe Lisa should has an ugly MB member contest....

for 50% off.........a GH!

THAT...would be a hoot!

Your just trying to get a wand 1/2 off. Don't lie.

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
I've said it before and Engine number 9 as I like to call our GH is worth it's weight in gold! & if you ask Bawb he would tell you it's the hevighest thing ever fabricated :lol: Not true for those who don't know. So here is what I want to know..... a GH stair tool..... ? Is it just as overpowered as the wand?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Mr. 007 said:
I've said it before and Engine number 9 as I like to call our GH is worth it's weight in gold! & if you ask Bawb he would tell you it's the hevighest thing ever fabricated :lol: Not true for those who don't know. So here is what I want to know..... a GH stair tool..... ? Is it just as overpowered as the wand?

From what I see,... 2" tubing.. 14inch head and shortened to perfection.. I can only hope.

G

sweendogg said:
Mr. 007 said:

From what I see,... 2" tubing.. 14inch head and shortened to perfection.. I can only hope.

I have the GH stair tool, and I don't hate doing stairs anymore. It cleans great, dries fast and blows the competition away, but there are some side effects, in my experiences with it.

1. 40" is great for less bending, but backing into a small landing does create some issues with space for that last step.
2. The overspray on open tread and risers, does make a watery mess, and does slow you down when you need to wipe each step edge of excess water (there is a blast shield fix I think I heard on the way to solve this).

Other than these 2 minors, I highly recommend this tool to anyone who hates cleaning stairs.

G

White Collar said:
Where do you get greenhorn wands?

I wish Greenglides sold stock or offered a partnership buy in. I would invest in updating his website, setting up a production line in Riverside and start marketing these wands. It took me about 3 days to figure this same question out, with searching all over the internet, reading tons of posts to see that www.greenglides.com sells them, but not over the internet. You gotta call this company up 1-866-438-8335. You can order and be gone in 1 minute, or you can ask about all their other performance enhancing products they have that might suite you and your truck mount. Oh, and they will not sell you anything, they will tell you if it will benefit you or not.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
bob vawter said:
Listen Josh....sometimes spenin' money....will MAKE you money!
This wand has cut my time at jobs....way down....honestly!I was wrong about this wand!IT ROCKS!

Want to cut some more time???
Get a hydroforce and try a little prespray.
Put water on board, you will save 10 minutes on each of those little 7 jobs a day you do in the hood.
Change your pulley setup for more than 1650 rpm, hell you probably wouldn't need walk paper they would be so dry.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
ErictheRed said:
I wish Greenglides sold stock or offered a partnership buy in. I would invest in updating his website,

Amen to that - I have chosen twice now to buy from other suppliers because I could not get info off their web-site or see the item. Even amending the hose details so that it shows what lengths are for sale would be a start.

roro

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Why not just call him.

Or PM Greenie through the board.

Or send me $1200.00 and I'll buy a GH and send it to you. (I get commission :lol: )

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
or come to a damned trade show and see it if you need to....

cuz i am all about seeing before i buy, so i know how you feel.

but call him and chat about your needs...

Mike Draper

Greenhorn stair tool......

Let me tell ya, I finally threw the money down a month ago and have not had 1 regret. It's awesome!!!! SOOOOOO much easier to clean stairs now, and sooo much cleaner and drier. I will certainly never ever use another stair tool. Imagine cleaning with another stair tool at 650psi. You'd be soakin the hell outa'em. Not with the greenhorn, now we're just cleanin the hell outa'em.

RandyHilburn

Just reflecting on a prior humorus post from Bob a few weeks back. I'm sure its a great wand - just a bit out of my price range this year. Quality has a price and I look forward to getting one in the future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom