My Judson Juice experience

Rex Tyus

After reading some of the reviews on various products and equipment I hesitate to offer mine as I am not that eloquent with words. This is my attempt to express my experience with Judson prespray and rinse.

I really like it.

OK maybe just a little more detail. The prespray is as good as any liquid I have ever used. It is very cost effective and convenient. Customers love the fragrance. Going forward it will be my first choice for owner occupied residential. I even used it on a rental that while I wouldn't categorized as trashed it was definitely heavily soiled (particularly the living room). When I began to rinse the worst area I asked my assistant what he had to do to prep that room. He said nothing but spray and rub like always. This really surprised me as I was expecting to have to reach for something more nuclear and possibly the rotary. It popped to a shiny result much to my dismay.

About the rinse, this is the real reason for my delayed evaluation. I hesitated to use it very often as I have never been much for a neutral rinse. I like it hot or cold no in between. This rinse is much more effective than I ever would have imagined a neutral rinse cold be. Now it is time to reorder.

I am not willing to say it is the only prespray and or rinse I will use as I am more of a chemistry targeted cleaner vs a sheer brute strength(not that I don't have brute force, I do) kinda guy. But I will say going forward it will be on the truck and used frequently.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
The Hot sauce is great too. I did my one and only greasy restaurant last Monday and got beautiful results. They only get cleaned every 7 weeks, so it was plenty nasty. Forgot to take my camera for the Judson contest though.

Fred Homan

Good question Dirk....I recall hearing something about a powdered 02.....
When is it coming Les?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom