My latest sale post card

Here it is

Front

Royalfront2.jpg

Back

Royalback.jpg

I got the idea of this sale from a lady at my BNI group. She asked me if both she and her neighbor used me can they save some money. This got the wheel turning that people are looking for ways to save.

I mailed out 400 to customers and also am running it on a local website http://www.thepinetree.com through out the rest of the month.

P.S. if anyone wants to share the cost of the design I will let you have it for 70.00 just send me your logo and info. I sent this and 8 other card ideas to 7 women and 6 of them pick this one.

dgargan

Looks good, very professional. One thing to consider is pic's of kids and pets always draw a better response.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Chris,

What is the blank space with lines for? Are you hand writing the addresses in?

What size is the card?

Also a great idea on the design cost. We could do this on several cards and put together a nice marketing book for a much lower cost.

Spend some time on a logo, a good graphics person should have a lot fun with designing one for your name.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Chris Muetterties said:
Ya I hate my logo thats why I used it ;0)

I love honest opinions on this site so I always give mine no matter what.
I don't like your logo, no offense of course.
The card looks really good and then the logo kinda messes it up.

windmarkbob

There is only one part of the card that I don't think is pretty awesome.

What sort of psychological impact is there on a prospect when they see an advertisement for cleaning their home and in order to get more information online, they go to a website with the word "frog" as part of the url?

Just something to consider.

Mr. Coffee

Able 1

Name
Keith
Very nice! The frog is the shiznit! Frog spit I still love that..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom