MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! SLOP AND GOBBLE IS HERE!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Just received my sample of Slop and Gobble! It ain't no 2 - scoop sample....it's a full 2 lbs of product. It gives you enough to use on a variety of jobs for comparison. I will start tomorrow morning with a cement floor cleaning and catch a Chinese resty this weekend. If this works as advertised, I'm making Les and Joyce my Godparents.....unofficially.

One question for Les........what would be the approximate PH if mixed as directed, and do you have an MSDS sheet that we can print out?

Thanks.

018.jpg

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Is that the mixer you make it in or is that some sort of torture device or both? I just got my sample too. Do I see bone fragments in there?

rwcarpet said:
Just received my sample of Slop and Gobble! It ain't no 2 - scoop sample....it's a full 2 lbs of product. It gives you enough to use on a variety of jobs for comparison. I will start tomorrow morning with a cement floor cleaning and catch a Chinese resty this weekend. If this works as advertised, I'm making Les and Joyce my Godparents.....unofficially.

One question for Les........what would be the approximate PH if mixed as directed, and do you have an MSDS sheet that we can print out?

Thanks.
The Ph is 12, and yes we have a MSDS and it will be on our web site in a PDF.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
got mine today too!!!

so is it true Les...no 02 Rinse??

Just slop and gobble and hot water rinse??

Porque no 02?? (Why??)) Ha. And will it hurt if I use it anyway or with any other kind of detergent/rinse.

Thanks!!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
miksar said:
Has anyone tried this on tile/grout?

I haven't tried it on T&G yet, but I will tomorrow morning on a commercial job. I did use it Saturday on a poured concrete floor in a bar. It just melted the grease off the floor. Other tile cleaners I've used on this job before took multipile passes to get the same clean as S&G.

I tested the PH and let me tell you....don't mix it any stronger than Les says! 1 tablespoon per gallon!

Sinse I'm too dumb to post pics here, go on my FB page and check out the pics. FB is Bob Hodge.

Mikey P

Administrator
So far SNG is working great for us.

I've gone back the next day and the carpet is soft and fluffy enough for Lippy to hump the customers pooch on.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
tmdry said:
dealtimeman said:
How do you get a sample of this slop and gobble?

+1 :?:

In light of Judson's reputation and all the positive reviews, why wouldn't you just buy some, you cheapskates? Do you expect a different result from everybody else? Jeesh!

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
Johnny said:
tmdry said:
dealtimeman said:
How do you get a sample of this slop and gobble?

+1 :?:

In light of Judson's reputation and all the positive reviews, why wouldn't you just buy some, you cheapskates? Do you expect a different result from everybody else? Jeesh!

I would love to buy it but it is not on their website. how do i get it?

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
[/quote]I would love to buy it but it is not on their website. how do i get it?[/quote]

Possibly on their website there is a "Contact Us" button
Might just be a phone # there

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Just remember....this is a very high PH prespray. Don't use it for white cotton couches, and I'd be carefull on wools. I'm going to test it out on some lighter color carpets just to see the results before I use it everywhere.

But it will cut the shit..........great on T&G and colored concrete floors.

I'm impressed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom