My lucky day with the Turbo tile tool

Name
BradFenstermaker
Did my own house friday morning. carpet, upholstery, rugs and lastly the tile in kitchen and laundry.

Wrapping up the truck I just set the Turbo leaning against the back of the truck. " Usually I go ahead and load it ".

Thought to myself why not just roll hose real quick. Wife pulls up with grocery's. I say hey I can move the UD real quick. I jumped in.

WOW what was that noise? Then I remembered the Turbo. CRAP!

All I needed was the outer dome to fix it. It was my lucky day, coulda been a whole lot worse.

Always stick with your routine. LOL

Name
Nate W.
BradFenstermaker said:
Did my own house friday morning. carpet, upholstery, rugs and lastly the tile in kitchen and laundry.

Wrapping up the truck I just set the Turbo leaning against the back of the truck. " Usually I go ahead and load it ".

Thought to myself why not just roll hose real quick. Wife pulls up with grocery's. I say hey I can move the UD real quick. I jumped in.

WOW what was that noise? Then I remembered the Turbo. CRAP!

All I needed was the outer dome to fix it. It was my lucky day, coulda been a whole lot worse.

Always stick with your routine. LOL

x2... My pet peeves...

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
X3 Earlier this year I backed over a $400 vacuum that was only a few months old. I didn't care for the vacuum but I didn't intend to just throw it away. thathurts

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If I get out of my routine.....I end up leaving half my stuff at someones house....

there is a lot of rolls of sticky tabs that are M.I.A.......

S

sam miller

My helper leaves chips all the time I'm like keepem in your pocket

I backed over a blower its was done split it like a snail smashed under a shoe. :oops:

Lars

Name
Lars
Same here. We try to do Gather all our items in a bucket so nobody forgets anything. Then take a quick inventory before we leave the home

Name
Lee Stockwell
Walk thru the job, gather towels and spotters. No telling what all I've left behind.

Walk around the van before leaving or moving it. Having over a dozen grandbabies, even they have left stuff in the "crunch zone". Occasionally find a door open...or worse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom