My Mikey's Fest Recap...

Mikey P

Administrator
I’ve been to many Mikey’s Fests over the years but this one was by far my most favorite. I enjoyed seeing my best industry buddies and making new ones. Now it’s time to get busy putting my new enthusiasm to work. In the meantime, it’s back to reality. Oh, I let Wendy fix the fence! I like fixing fence as much as I like running my Truckmount. Have a great week!

---

What an honor it was to be part of this event! I cannot thank all of the organizers, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers enough. Not only was the serve day at the RMH house such an awesome experience, but the knowledge that these individuals poured out to help others in the industry succeed was overwhelming. Lifelong relationships were built here. For someone like myself in their first few years of business it was a game changer. I am still in awe of everything that happened here. The Brandt family is thankful to all of you. I can’t wait to see what happens next! We love you all!

---

Every once in awhile you get to hit the pause button in life and share your time and efforts to a great cause. For the last 3 days Mark and I served the Ronald McDonald House in Phoenix with an amazing group of people. Three individuals specifically gave their personal time and energies to make this event happen. This event allowed people to travel from all over the US and one came all the way from Australia. My biggest takeaway from this event is we all have a story and we all have experienced the storms of life. Through storms we gain strength and courage to pick ourselves up and start a new day, but we can't do it without our team beside of us. Thank you, every single one of you for allowing me to experience greatness and new friendships over the last few days. Mike Pailliotet, keep on the path to create these moments that benefit these children and their families through their difficult journeys.

" You may not have saved a lot of money in life, but if you gave back and saved a lot of heartaches, you are a pretty rich man." - Seth Parker

---

I just wanted to thank everyone that was at or supported Mikey's Fest in Phoenix. It was a great experience for me and it really helped me find some direction as I'm getting my business started up. So thanks again for everything guys!

---

Jeff Moore and I are back home in N Texas and just wanted to say it was a pleasure to meet and get to know everyone! Hopefully we can attend Mikey's Fest Nashville in February. Got a lot of value from attending, and made friends with some amazing professionals! Thanks again Mikey, Mark and Meg! Have a wonderful holiday season! 😀😀😀

---

Thank you everyone for letting me be a part of such a great event. There is no other service industry where we all can gather from different states and give back to the families and communities.

It was a wonderful time, and so looking forward to the next one. Mike Pailliotet along with others like Meg, Mark are great people and sure are a good team for putting an event like this together and having others share their stories. It is an awesome experience in having to try different methods in the industry.

And glad that I was a part of this 👍🏽

---

Heather and myself just want to say Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to be apart of such greatness!!! We are going to try and make every event from now on!! We love you guy

---

No better way to start a new FB page then with an awesome show of goodwill and charity by the professional carpet cleaning community nation wide.

This RMHC charity cleaning was another extremely memorable one, organized by Mike Pailliotet Meg Montgomery Burdick and Mark Saiger.
This charity event in Phx AZ combined with “Mikey’s Fest” Scottsdale, created lasting memories and friendships like no other!

Thanks to Mike Pailliotet ( Mikeys Board, Mikeys Fest) for starting this unique and “one of a kind” event years ago.....and more importantly, for continuing to help facilitate new friendships and awesome memories, that only come through participating in this event.

---

Had a great week with a ton of great people helping the Ronald McDonald houses. Week filled with activities, learning and awesome people! Raised almost $16,000 and cleaned all three campuses top to bottom. Cooked 100lbs of pork butts and fed hundreds of hungry cleaners.

Thank you everyone who helped and attended!

Thank you Mike Pailliotet for another successful event!

Safe travels to everyone!

It’s time to get some sleep

---

Home safe and sound ty all again for the generosity Support and the start to endless life friendships I had the time of my life👍

and so on and so forth..

Unanimously, the best MF yet...

IMG_20191108_112857.jpg

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Mark is back in the hospital at home now. This spider bite is quite serious apparently. This is one of the best reasons to have a fresh water tank. You don't have to go poking about in the bushes, trying to connect your fresh water line. Not sure how Mark got bitten but just reading the face book page, Meg is asking any carpet cleaning friends of Mark in his area to maybe give him a call and help him out for a bit. Sounds like some of his people may be ill as well. For everything that Mark does for everyone else so selflessly, it's time to return the favor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom