My New 150psi sprayer...Brevik Built!

Name
John LaBarbera
Johnny said:
steve g said:
ummmm, just use a hydroforce sprayer.

Ummm, Hydroforce sprayer's metering is inaccurate, especially at temps necessary for oxidizers. (I have at least two gathering dust.)

MYTEE JOHN: Does the Mytee inline sprayer overcome this problem?

I don't know, we'll have to test. What temperature we test at?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
John LaBarbera said:
Johnny said:
[quote="steve g":1rms9ss4]ummmm, just use a hydroforce sprayer.

Ummm, Hydroforce sprayer's metering is inaccurate, especially at temps necessary for oxidizers. (I have at least two gathering dust.)

I don't know, we'll have to test. What temperature we test at?[/quote:1rms9ss4]

180-220 would be sufficient heat to optimize oxiders and cover the range of most TMs while spraying.

G

Hey John,

Is Mytee going to make a Mytee version of the CFX? I sold my M5 for one, and it don't regret it. It kicks butt! I hope you guys make your own version.

ErictheRed said:
Hey John,

Is Mytee going to make a Mytee version of the CFX? I sold my M5 for one, and it don't regret it. It kicks butt! I hope you guys make your own version.

What Eric said...I luv my (duel cord)CFX Power Pod... it really kicks ass....perfectly portable, amazingly powerful. Continuous extraction...no stopping...on site continuous waste disposal...can be used as a vac booster for your TM. Tiny footprint, light weight..40 lbs

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
HF works fine at 200, just have to compensate with your prespray mix. Even if not compensated for, I'm still getting excellent performance from both a yellow and none tip HF.

DevilThomas said:
I presprayed 2000 sqft house today in 12 minutes flat!

I put a 5 gal bucket in the tub, filled it with 4 gals water, added O2, and was ready to go.
BS. You sprayed 4 gals of water over 2000sf in 12 min?!! Thats 1gal per 500sf, pretty thin prespray, you were sure whippin that spray wand around.
and you got it clean???
Any agitation??

lance

2000 sq. ft. house does not have to mean 2000 sq. ft. of carpet. Hit the traffic lanes heavy and everything light.

What would be nice to have is a 5 to 7 gallon sprayer (8 lbs. per gallon), 150 to 200 psi., and a coiled light weight hose about 30 to 50 feet long. You could cover a lot of area and not move the sprayer. It would be great for small rooms and easy to get up stairs.

If you want to, you could use it as a clean water supply by using a Spraymaster with your cleaner of choice in it. You could then have different PS without changing out the water in the sprayer. Room temp. water at 200 psi should allow the inline to work very close to the ratio it is set up for.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
lance said:
2000 sq. ft. house does not have to mean 2000 sq. ft. of carpet. Hit the traffic lanes heavy and everything light.

What would be nice to have is a 5 to 7 gallon sprayer (8 lbs. per gallon), 150 to 200 psi., and a coiled light weight hose about 30 to 50 feet long. You could cover a lot of area and not move the sprayer. It would be great for small rooms and easy to get up stairs.

If you want to, you could use it as a clean water supply by using a Spraymaster with your cleaner of choice in it. You could then have different PS without changing out the water in the sprayer. Room temp. water at 200 psi should allow the inline to work very close to the ratio it is set up for.
If its only T/A's then SAY its only T/A's. Even that, to spray 1000sf of carpet in 12 min is still moving. Time yourself.

If you were going to use a spraymaster with a fresh water supply, what's the point. I have a large fresh water supply in the truck with 120-300ft of hose. Their idea is to get away from injection sprayers, or rather siphon sprayers. Would be ideal for porty users, but a siphon sprayer is still more compact and you don't have the heat issues.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Johnny said:
steve g said:
ummmm, just use a hydroforce sprayer.

the heat flashes off so fast that spraying oxidizers with heat isn't a factor, where did you come up with that?? I have been using HF sprayers since 1995 never had any problems, if the metering is an issue. the carpets sure do come out clean so something must be working. if you live in a high humidity area in many cases you can spray most of the house at one, I spray just one room normally, so I spray the room clean it, set the hoses down, rake the room, turn on the fan and turn off the lights, pull the hoses back, hook up the HF sprayer and pull it to the next room, in this time the water in the hoses has cooled enough to allow proper metering or GOOD ENOUGH metering to apply the prespray I need. the water contained in 150ft of hose is usually enough to provide plenty of prespray for the room. if thats not working for you turn down the heat, once you are over 230 ATM your not gaining anything.

and if you want to spray the oxidizes hot why not just mix just the oxidizer in the electric sprayer, and hit the spots after you have used your regular prespray??

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Steve G:

Oxiders and some other agents (CTI Energy, for example) work faster and better hot.

You disconnect and reconnect your sprayer for each room? Save time and effort by spraying farther ahead and also reap the benefits of dwell time.

Why spray with an inline and spray oxidizers seperately with an electric? Why not mix them and spray only once?

Your regimen seems to waste a lot of time and energy. And your results are less than maximum if you don't allow your prespray dwell time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom