My new advertising campaignI decide this year to dramaticly

-JB-

Name
JB
I decide this year to dramatically increase my advertising budget, as it was only 3% last year, and that was all spent on monthly corresponds to existing clients, no effort to gain new clients, other than referral.

I plan on upping the budget to around 10%, with the anticipation of growth. That should work out to about $1300 a month.

I want to continue to target, well educated professionals, aka, (I hate this term) "high end".

Using,

1-A local public Jazz station Jazz 90.1 (check it out in the web, it's a really good station) and all monies are TAX DEDUCTIBLE! As it is non-profit. (lil more bang for my buck)

2-Also a small release artsy movie house.

3-A local theater production co.

4-A locally published high quality magazine.

My question is... how would you suggest I divide the monies up?

And, no I don't expect immediate response from any of them, just trying to create brand awareness.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
JB I know you are a Ninja of maketing to current customers but prospecting can be more difficult... Since you mentioned brand awareness, I'd like to suggest a book that Mr. Scooter recommended to me. It may help you along. The book is:

Killer Brands by Frank Lane.

My question is... how would you suggest I divide the monies up?

25% to current customers (what has already been working)
30% radio
15% print ads
25% Direct mail to targeted zips/income levels/prospects.
5% Savings/retirement/college fund
Track for 2-4 months & eliminate the lowest producing method

In the 2nd & 3rd quarter, I'd try to find a few commercial jobs. You can make your tech do it & it'd be steady $ (that's just me). In the end it's your money, market & decision.

WISE

My personal feelings are commercial accounts are a MUST. I have all our commercial work scheduled every other week. Some accounts we do clean every two weeks, some monthly, quarterly, etc. So we have a week on and a week off of night work. Night Work Week. (Bout to be night work week every week when I get the sales letters out the door 8) )

Anyway, stabilizes cash flow, easy work, no traffic!!!, and the best for me anyway is making money while I sleep. :D

Back to marketing...

I am going with online push and direct mail for the most part.

Radio stations here have alot of restoration and cleaning spots...too many. Off the top of my head...

Stanley Steemer
Boss Carpet Care
Prestige Services
Disaster plus with their killer brilliant simple message-- Call 7247247 as in 7 24/7 24/7. All their ads are their actual clients saying water everywhere and all I knew to do was call 7 24/7 24/7. DA'MIT!
Steamatic
Al Bradham a great friend of mine had one not long ago, not sure if he is still running it.
Anyway, alot.

WISE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom