My “new” brush glide

hogjowl

Idiot™
First off, let me say that I can’t believe how hard I had to work to get this thing!

Let me run this by you guys. Before I ruin my Dev wand by notching it, why couldn’t I just file down the edge on the rear lip? That would allow me to dry snap the glide onto the wand like I already do with my Tom glide? The set screw should hold the rear in place and prevent any flopping.

Right?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
First off, let me say that I can’t believe how hard I had to work to get this thing!

Let me run this by you guys. Before I ruin my Dev wand by notching it, why couldn’t I just file down the edge on the rear lip? That would allow me to dry snap the glide onto the wand like I already do with my Tom glide? The set screw should hold the rear in place and prevent any flopping.

Right?
Do not notch your Dev wand Marty. You’ll void the warranty and you’ll be SOL if you go crying to Tom with issues in the future.

Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
I called Marty today..

Took him a while to pick up but I could hear his wife's blender in the background making him something to gum up for lunch.

"I'm busy let me call you back!"

Surprisingly enough he actually did, he tried to tell me that the blender was actually some kind of power tool that he was working with out in the garage or some bullshit story.

I'm pretty sure he was about ready to take a hacksaw and cut the back lip off his Devastator wand so I reached hum just in time to tell him that he can pop it off and on with two flat heads.

Of course I had to send him a picture of a flathead screwdriver so we knew we were on the same page.

I started to tell him how to upsell hard surfaces and he hung up on me.

Name
Jeff T
I called Marty today..

Took him a while to pick up but I could hear his wife's blender in the background making him something to gum up for lunch.

"I'm busy let me call you back!"

Surprisingly enough he actually did, he tried to tell me that the blender was actually some kind of power tool that he was working with out in the garage or some bullshit story.

I'm pretty sure he was about ready to take a hacksaw and cut the back lip off his Devastator wand so I reached hum just in time to tell him that he can pop it off and on with two flat heads.

Of course I had to send him a picture of a flathead screwdriver so we knew we were on the same page.

I started to tell him how to upsell hard surfaces and he hung up on me.
Well it’s a go Mike…. I’m going to need to order a BG for my Prochem 14” Ti 6 jet…
The bank wants them done NOW…. I’ll PM you, and NO, I don’t expect shit for free…
Maybe a discount though????

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom