My new Butler with my review. With pics of my new wrap

Name
Brad Gouveia
The glide in fine that is the glide stop to keep it in the truck.

I am in Colorado Springs. Most companies the do Castle Rock come from Denver some from Denver say they will even come to Colorado Springs. That is getting pretty desperate if you ask me.

The grey snake is the dump system. It has a filter box so nothing should ever clog it but you never know.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sweet wrap, nice truck! 8)

I agree, I think they could improve the hose reel. It's needs to hold more and could be made stronger. We've repaired the vac reels on both our Butlers. Overall I love our units big recover tank is nice to have too.

As much stuff as you're hualing next time you might consider a Butler in a box.

F

FB7777

That is a fantastic wrap... I think its perfect the way it is.

Diamond plating is a great idea , I ripped out the carpet in 2000 Butler after 5 years.

I don't think you are being picky at all, the first Butler I bought was $39,000 total. The last one was $49,000

You must have paid over $60K

When its time for me to replace, I'll be purchasing a very low mile van , get a reconditioned unit from Butler and take out all my optional equipment from the 2000 van before I either sell it or keep it for back up

and I'll save over 15 grand compared to new

steve g

Name
steve garrett
nice wrap, invest in a hydroforce sprayer and get rid of all those pepsi tanks that are taking up what precious little room you have left. its not like a butler gets hot enough to cause an HF sprayer not to draw anyways. I am struck everytime I see a butler van, when butler built their system its like they thought to themselves how can we take up just about every last bit of space inside the van. I think they should figure out a way to mount the console on top of a horizontal waste tank on the floor. kinda a direct drive judson TNT type setup.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think it is awesome and I looked really quick and didn't look back at the van until today and I can tell you I remembered your company name and website and that you cleaned carpets and upholstery care just from the glimpse.

The 35 mile test is bs most people see you driving slowly through neighborhoods and stop lights or are behind you. No one is standing on the side of the road where you would be 35 mph trying to read your truck except maybe your company name. Restretches boomed the inute I put it on the trucks and you would never see it at 35 mph

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I also have 2 port holes for the hoses. You might consider adding another. 2.5 inch takes up a lot of space that's why I added a second port.
Mark

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom