My new Devastator filter and more toys

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
She worked with us before she enlisted and she liked it a lot. She really cared about everything and was very good with customers, they always ask about her 3 years later!
What is her rating in the Navy?

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Me...putting up with y'all?! Lol....you must not know me as well as you thought! I'm a troublemaker! Desk Jockey said so! :shifty:
I really do like this forum a lot...I feel very comfortable here and I need to laugh and learn at the same time...humor is my best medicine and teacher and you guys are all awesome!

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
She is an E4 Petty Officer 3rd class. Gunners Mate on the Ronald Reagan stationed in Japan....:biggrin:
I was a Construction Mechanic for 6 years, and one of my niece's is currently a LTJG stationed in Norfolk working with the radiology dept in the hospital the last I heard. She got all the brains in the family.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Sweet!! She was originally going to do aviation structure mechanic work but decided she loved weapons more!
She has been overseas in Japan and floating around the Asian Pacific for almost 3 years now...after almost a year of A and C school. She was on the George Washingron but they recently did a hull swap.
She is coming home in December for 10 days! I can't wait!!!
Thank you for your service! Your niece as well! It is a big commitment and very honorable!

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Sweet!! She was originally going to do aviation structure mechanic work but decided she loved weapons more!
She has been overseas in Japan and floating around the Asian Pacific for almost 3 years now...after almost a year of A and C school. She was on the George Washingron but they recently did a hull swap.
She is coming home in December for 10 days! I can't wait!!!
Thank you for your service! Your niece as well! It is a big commitment and very honorable!
It kind of runs in my family.
photo.jpg

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I have to figure out how to post pics but George's son was also on the GW for 4 years. He worked on the computer guiding systems, I guess there were only 6 other people on the ship with his job. He is our brainy one! Kind of like Sheldon on Big Bang Theory...lol! Also an E4 :)
That's it for the Navy, but my dad was a paratrooper stationed in Germany back in the mid to late 60s.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Tim...I just read your post to my husband and he said your niece is a big timer! I did not know what LTJG was because Desk Jockey seems to have disappeared, so no diagrams! Lol! George told me what it stands for....big time kudos to her!

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Tim...I just read your post to my husband and he said your niece is a big timer! I did not know what LTJG was because Desk Jockey seems to have disappeared, so no diagrams! Lol! George told me what it stands for....big time kudos to her!
yeah her and her new husband are both officers in the Navy and they will be set for life if they do their time.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Could we help Kellie get a crb?
?????!!!!! I appreciate your thought! I am working on getting one though :redface::)
You guys are all amazing and so thoughtful and my husband and I both appreciate all the support but I want you to know that the laughter and camaraderie is the best help of all! It is what keeps us positive, strong and sane! So just keep us laughing and we will be good! I wish their was a heart or kiss blowing emoji on here....I would be using it a lot!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Aww come on....whats wrong with a little bromance love!
Ive got to get going to my first job but I just want to say have a great day everyone! Be blessed and keep smiling! :biggrin:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom