My new favorite Powder Prespray.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Grease Eraser in varying dilutions on most everything but wool.

jimmyolas

i have been using power max, works well.
that genisis stuff was good too, forget the name of it , will look to get some at connections.
jimmy

CleanEvo

I tried a "Stanley Steamer" trick today. Cleaned a carpet with Dry Slurry detergent only, pre-sprayed the bad spots with my wand... nice hot Dry Slurry "pre-spray", then extracted with Dry Slurry rinse... cleaned up real nice.

OK, it was a rental and I was "experimenting" I wouldn't do it on one of my regulars, but then again... it was quick and easy and cleaned real nice.

CleanEvolve said:
I tried a "Stanley Steamer" trick today. Cleaned a carpet with Dry Slurry detergent only, pre-sprayed the bad spots with my wand... nice hot Dry Slurry "pre-spray", then extracted with Dry Slurry rinse... cleaned up real nice.

OK, it was a rental and I was "experimenting" I wouldn't do it on one of my regulars, but then again... it was quick and easy and cleaned real nice.

Hack :)

CleanEvo

Mountain View Carpet Care said:
CleanEvolve said:

Hack :)

Just for the hack of it.

K

kyle albero

kleenrite extreme is what i like the best. I mix in about 4 oz of citrus boost and it works great for stain resistant carpet. ph 10 very cheap too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom