My New Heater Arrived Today

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Like this, but dual cords and elements. I have another dual element/cord unit, but it's getting a little shaky on the circuit board- I've soldered it twice now. I gotta go suck a rug to try it out. A POG's delight.

heatrite_small.jpg

John Watson

Re: My New Toy Arrived Today

Will you please take your meds!!!!!!

Glad your toy arrived, hope you got a circut tester too to make sure you have seperate circuts and still run your pot machine...

Next post yous is a bitchen bout **ck UPS, Why you ordering stuff from Check U self in ????

I know I ain't gonna admit nottin....

Greenie

Dual cords....probably 1750w each, bet she gets pretty hot, 2 cords for the Recoil, two for the heat, look out!

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Greenie said:
Dual cords....probably 1750w each, bet she gets pretty hot, 2 cords for the Recoil, two for the heat, look out!

1750 and 1500 watts. Now if I put the other old one in line it's 6500 watts :shock: Actually, I put one plug in the stove, one in the kitchen wall, one in the LR and one in the BR and rarely have any problems. Usually a look at the panel will give me the info I need.
This old girl was pretty hot, but the circuit board is soldered up twice now and I've become addicted to heat..
DSC00667.jpg

Mr. Watson,I meant PICK UPS- What was your read? :wink:

TimP

If you want heat get you an LP burner.....or a good heat exchange TM.... :roll:

Mr.V

yeah that'd be awesome on the 20th floor :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom