My new jiggler

SteamwayPro

Supportive Member
Name
George
Looks very impressive...
I want one for CGD but lets see it work first.
Looking forward too the working video.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I like the fold down handle. Not sure I like the placement of the pump. I would be afraid of knocking it off in my van. Looks like a nice machine. Is the PAd driver a quick release? Having to pull out tools to change the pad on my Orbot sucks.

Mikey P

Administrator
I like the fold down handle. Not sure I like the placement of the pump. I would be afraid of knocking it off in my van. Looks like a nice machine. Is the PAd driver a quick release? Having to pull out tools to change the pad on my Orbot sucks.

Where TF could they possibly place that pump where YOU wouldn't be able to damage it?

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl and KSL

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Where TF could they possibly place that pump where YOU wouldn't be able to damage it?
Under the frame between the wheels. Like Orbot. Seems to work well. Not a big deal, it was just my first thought when seeing it. I would need to be careful putting a strap across it in my van.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Good to see you got some Glads. ! I will be interested to hear your thoughts on pad/bonnett use.
I seem to use way more than others say they do. Maybe I just want to remove more soil. Especially if used on residential plush.
Then they need laundered afterward. I don not do that much VLMing , but if i were to reaaly do a lot I would have a machine dedicated to their laundering. But, then you most likely already do. !!!

I love my glads. My most recent crop did not have the cross stitching. If you find yourself liking the method give John's at Bonnet pros a try. His Ironman bonnets are nice as well.

Mikey P

Administrator
Good to see you got some Glads. ! I will be interested to hear your thoughts on pad/bonnett use.
I seem to use way more than others say they do. Maybe I just want to remove more soil. Especially if used on residential plush.
Then they need laundered afterward. I don not do that much VLMing , but if i were to reaaly do a lot I would have a machine dedicated to their laundering. But, then you most likely already do. !!!

I love my glads. My most recent crop did not have the cross stitching. If you find yourself liking the method give John's at Bonnet pros a try. His Ironman bonnets are nice as well.

Yep, two washers..

SteamwayPro

Supportive Member
Name
George
The next video should be done in your house. Lets see if the pictures come crashing to the floor like they do with the Trinity Freedom. If it passes that test and if no damage is done to your house then you can move on to CGD ... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: randy and Mikey P

KSL

Name
Kent

The key to the weight is that 75 lbs is head weight. I just picked up a Spyder and really like it. I also have a Cimex and a Vibe. The Trinity is very fast, not as pretty as a Vibe but who cares. The Vibe head weight would be the same with the weight kit. I only do commercial work and use all three. The Cimex is fantastic but the Spyder will run circles around it

I think you will like the machine Mikey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom