MY NEW KIDs

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
name is Andrew...
yesterday was his first real day out alone.......3 jobs!
it is about 1:00 and he on his FIFTH JOB...of the day...got one more!

craigslist...is a wonderous thing....AND

i get to be HERE more....ohh joy!!!!

Tony Dees

You found him on Craigs list? What section did you list under?? I've run ads everywhere and all I find are worthless.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i had WELL over TWO HUNDRED responses from my ad in general help wanted!
I narrowed it down over 90% jus by voice and conversational skills......i had prolly a DOZEN actually come in and out of those...
whittled it down to Andrew........he SEEMS to be a quick learner and not to have picked to any REAL BAD HABITS ....yet!

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I tried craig's list and got 0 response. I must have posted it wrong. My last 2 guys had never cleaned carpets and I found it very easy to train them. Of course, I'm on every job, it's not like I leave them alone. I have a guy now who has been cleaning a long time and he is way more work to retrain. I've never seen so many bad habits in one person. He is a very hard worker and is always on time. I'm trying to stick it out with him but I don't know it I can.

Gene

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I had very good results with craigslist but after they added a 25.00 dollar listing fee in my area the quality went down hill I listed jobs twice after that but all the responders where in my opinion where not employable or unrealistic about the job.

Tony Dees

Bob

Please copy the ad you used here if you don't mind. Thanks

I've tried to hire a full timer and it never worked for me. The next guy will start at least 2 days a week. If he's a quick learner I'll move'm to 4 10's

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
CARPET CLEANING HELPER WANTED

must have valid drivers license
and be dependable

call bob
248 371 XXXX

i had grown men calling crying that they HAD to feed their chillrens.......
i had full blown Meth addicts talking shit to me......

i ONLY been doing this shit FORTY YEARS!!!!!

First thing i do is ask about their family......
an honest and stable person will usually be close to their families............

Tony Dees

dam that's more of a simple ad than I thought. I guess I get bogged down on including to many details.

Thanks

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Bawb you're age is showing~ the term helper hasn't been pc since the late 80's. I know cause I was one in 1980 and in the late 80's changed it. What is most amazing to me is hearing a young person use the term, doesn;'t surprise me from an old goat :;-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom