My new mentorship progam unveiled Tonight here...A MB 1st !

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Here is what you learn... an get after you gradute,no silly diploma's here.
Say you want to win a CAD at your neighborhead supply store.

Or you are walking Connections an or one of these fine fest's here or there...
An some twit sez ,WHAS ? A Mikeys board...

You say eloqently- my Dear person,I am fully trained to answer that question...

You unveil from its custom very kool looking case(of Course)...

A customized to your particular swing weight.A engraved with your name of course,Who else you paid for my lesson,right .

A louieville slugger .He says whats that? I mean he must be twit right ,never saw a f-n bat?
You whap dat sum beech in the forehead .One time proper cause you practiced on my adult tee ball set ,adjusted to certain height's.Your a pro when graduate here.

He now has your name on his forehead.He will know forever what mikeys board is.Or remeber if he is the Cad guy.Who wins the free s__t !

Now the only option on the engraving at of course no additional charge.Is reverse engraving so he does not need mirror to read it...

Much cheaper then a 100,000 award for a MB tattoo on the forehead as some one stated in a earlier post.I mean if you need to go to nice function,you do not want be the goof with a tattoo on your forehead.Much less having clients not calling again.

No,my friends rather; it be the twit.Who goes some where an people say,S--t head never heard of MB?

Or thats the guy who gave the cad free stuff away to the wrong cleaner.Chances are also a whap ensures deeper discounts,an faster service at the supply place too.Now how can you not want that?

Nite guys...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I can also engrave your logo .Names are not inclusive only...

You could be the first an only on your block or in the world to own a MB bat,think of the e-bay value...

Not that you would ever sell it,but some day as heirloom of course.You future family would be set for life...

An I leave you this,my gem of the year I downloaded,earlier this week...Forgot all about it...

Did you Boogie,by Flash Caddillac and the Continental Kids,with Wolfman Jack...ARRRRROOOO...

Us Dino-sores like oldies...Nite again my West Coast, Bud...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Whats wrong with the tat I would get one If I got into the ribber room...

Right on my back I would put you people, You all got my back right? , right?(crickets)

I'm not talking a tramp stamp though... :lol:

Keith

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom