My New Rig

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
As stated in another thread I bought a Spitfire 3.2 for $350. I came as a complete unit with a hose reel and some hose. He even threw in a decent looking Clark floor machine with it. He says that the pump isn't working. The meter reads 2500 hrs or so.

I plan to use the machine to put in an enclosed trailer on down the road once I can afford it. I considered buying an enclosed trailer and flood pumper for a second rig, but this came along and I figured i could at least give it a try for the money.

Does anyone have and experience with these little machines?

A

amazingcleansc

Jeremy N said:
As stated in another thread I bought a Spitfire 3.2 for $350. I came as a complete unit with a hose reel and some hose. He even threw in a decent looking Clark floor machine with it. He says that the pump isn't working. The meter reads 2500 hrs or so.

I plan to use the machine to put in an enclosed trailer on down the road once I can afford it. I considered buying an enclosed trailer and flood pumper for a second rig, but this came along and I figured i could at least give it a try for the money.

Does anyone have and experience with these little machines?

350 or 3500?

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
[googlevid][/googlevid]
I used one of those when I first got a TM. It ran great for years. Stay under 150ft of hose and be careful of over wetting. I think you can find a new pump for around $300.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
My first TM was a spitfire 3.2. Add a LP heater, have a Tech go thru it and you will have a great little back up unit. If the motor isn't blown $350 is a great deal. I would have bought it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom