my new set up

jimmyolas

march080262816x2112.jpg

march080272816x2112.jpg

april116.jpg

new 07 sprinter, low roof, short version. custom platform with drawers i made. some shelves from Aero tech . Full wrap. other side is commercial cleaning side.

It's great to have a new complete system that works well, makes financial sense, and is easy to use (expecially winding up after the job)

jimmy

Becker

Name
Becker
looks like crap!

Besides it is not new.. March 8th? that was well over a month ago.

Nice try... But try again...

Ok I just jealous

Put some spinners on it!

Bob Foster

Beautiful! Professional! and a Graphic that sells!

One of the very best wraps I have ever seen.

jimmyolas

havent done a lot of wood , but look forward to cleaning,
cleaning and sealing,and some re apply tongue oil.

thanks i somehow came up with those graphics myself , jimmy

Chads

Supportive Member
Gee whiz, show off,are you trying to compensate for something.
just kidding looks great yeah I'm jealous. This is all I got and I just upgraded. Dammit you popped my bubble.
IMG_2155.jpg

Chads

Supportive Member
Did I mention that I really need some shelves. I just cant imagine paying 400 dollars for something i could make for like 100 bucks if I had a decent metal brake and a shear. :x

jimmyolas

i have only 75 hours on it.
it seems very good. it does take a while to heat up since it does not use exhaust heat. perhaps after the warranty maybe i will add a pre heater for the water going in using the exhaust. 2 years or so.

in regards to building your own shelves, metal is expensive these days and i don't believe you will save to much.I did build a couple of things for my unit.

i am proud of my new unit and it turns A LOT of heads.

jimmy

Supersucker

Nice idea on the drawers to make use of vertical space, I hope you built them strong, they will be subject to a lot of vibration.
Looks like power hose and solution reels but you cheap-ed out on the supply hose reel? Just kidding, sweet setup, I wish I had some power reels!
How much solution line do you keep on there, it may have something to do with how long it takes to heat up?
Oh and that's the best wrap I have seen by far.

jimmyolas

the platform is built extremely well , overkill imo. I have about 300 feet of solution hose on there.

regarding the heating up , i am referring to the time it takes the guage to start to move up. once it gets up there it does hold ok. not 240 but 220 or so.

The electric reels are awesome. A must for new setups. an additional 1000.00 but well worth it over the lie of the truck

jimmy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom