My new stair tool

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Decided to go out and buy an Oreck Orbiter to clean stairs in some of my commercial buildings. I have one next week that I am converting from her to encap. Carpet and floor is too worn, making the wand chatter and jump all over the place making it very difficult to extract. Will use either the sprayborg or Cimex on the hall ways and the Oreck on the stairs. About 180 stairs in 3 stairways. Have another one in bidding on with 208 stairs. All I need now is some simple green, some fabuloso and a smart car and I can be rich.

IMG_20200805_145316.jpg IMG_20200805_145637.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So buy the doodle square. $850.
I looked at the doodle bug and the Tom cat edger but they have limited uses. I used the Oreck on tiles in the entry of a place I was cleaning this morning. A little tsunami, a little scrub, rinse with a glided wand and boom, another $100 in my pocket. I think the Oreck is going to find a permanent place on the truck.

Name
Jeff T
I looked at the doodle bug and the Tom cat edger but they have limited uses. I used the Oreck on tiles in the entry of a place I was cleaning this morning. A little tsunami, a little scrub, rinse with a glided wand and boom, another $100 in my pocket. I think the Oreck is going to find a permanent place on the truck.
On T&G, I add 2, 10lbs weights (ankle weights), and it keeps it from skipping around....

Reactions: Cleanworks

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
A lot of guys besides the dumb shits swear by the Oreck for how your using it. I was gonna buy one for under pews, but didn’t take the time.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
A lot of guys besides the dumb shits swear by the Oreck for how your using it. I was gonna buy one for under pews, but didn’t take the time.
I've only had it a couple of days but finding lots of uses for it. Can't afford $2000 for a 19 inch brush pro? Get a brand new Oreck for $500 with the black brush or scrub pad. I'm not saying it will work as Good as a brush pro but for $500, it's a reasonable agitation tool.

Name
Jeff T
I've only had it a couple of days but finding lots of uses for it. Can't afford $2000 for a 19 inch brush pro? Get a brand new Oreck for $500 with the black brush or scrub pad. I'm not saying it will work as Good as a brush pro but for $500, it's a reasonable agitation tool.
It has a permanent corner in my van....
Get the green and blue brushes, and a set of pads and bonnets for it .... you’d be surprised at how many times you’ll use it...

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom