My new toy.....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I sold one a couple of years ago for pennies on the dollar. Not his brand a Pullman holt. I had it for 4-5 years and no one wanted it. Sold it for a couple hundred bucks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:eekk:
The Pullman Holt Magnet, I wanted one of those! I'd have given you a couple of grand for it.

We will still get one like it the ESS XT-3 is just like it but blue not orange. We will order it in a few weeks, it works better for bigger projects. This one can only spray for 15-minutes or so before getting too hot.

ElectrostaticSprayers_zps98504187.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Haven't used it on site yet. We've been testing solutions for coverage and effectiveness. Once we've trained the lead tech's on operation & procedures, we plan on using it in the field. We will use it in any situation where is will be more beneficial than what we are currently doing. I foresee it being used on sewage, mold, bio recovery work, maybe regular water losses if we have an initial odor problem.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
two months. used it for mold on a water job, odor twice (smoke and animal) and to disinfect a home for a new owner that wanted the other peoples germs gone…

ali

Name
ali
Hey guys I am new to this board and I have a product that I need to sell that was given to me in barter. Can you guys lead me in the right direction to sell it or if you guys know of anyone that might be interested. Thanks for reading

Attachments

• f0b0fb8c2b7f49778a5ef9f3ce8c1464.jpg
    f0b0fb8c2b7f49778a5ef9f3ce8c1464.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 336

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom