my new vinyl graphics

-JB-

Name
JB
Well it's very reflective, that much is FOR SURE! Do you do a lot of night work?

I'm sure it looks good in the daylight too. :lol:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
thanks for giving that idea out....i am still working on how to do mine, i will add that stuff for sure

Greenie

Bitchin.

btw: Not that you are gonna change anything now, but I always thought when advertising long websites it would pay to make the key words stand out. ie: www.AlCleansCarpet.com, the human eye just picks up the three words better.

I also wondered why more don't take advantage of what i call the "ambulance lettering" on the front of the truck. That is reverse script across the hood so folks sitting at a red light could clearly see your name and number, even have time to write it down, or in traffic in general they would at least see who it is behind them. And not to be forgotten, roof signage, even 2nd story can see you across a parking lot.

Al

Thang, No, I don't have a vortex in it.

Minuteman and JB, yes it looks fine in the daylight lol
we do some night work, it went out last night .

Mike, my graphics guy said it will last as long as all vinyl lettering he said its like the stuff they use on street signs.

Floorguy, Its a little more money but you only highlight certain things, you can over do it.

Chad, Thanks ... that's not a bad idea! Don't leave money on the highway.

AL

Jerry

Supportive Member
I also have reflective lettering on my truck, I get alot of comments on it and is holding up well. My next truck will have a wrap with some reflective lettering for the name and phone number. It sure makes them stand out!
Looks great!
Jerry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom