My new website.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I think its great, well done. I like how your testimonials randomize with each click of the different services. Only thing I would add when you're able to is get some great before and after photos of your work.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I fixed your link.

I think it looks good...but your logo looks like an after thought.

I'll do a serious critique later....But the first reaction is usually the one that matters.

Nice job.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Brian R said:
I think it looks good...but your logo looks like an after thought.

Yep, My logo sucks. The web guy did what he could with what he had to work with. I'll probably have the logo redesigned eventually.

I'm hoping this site helps with some of my phone conversion issues I talked about in the other thread.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I like it too, reminds me to get back to work making mine look less owner-operated and more pro

Name
I'm Rick James
Chris Adkins said:
I like it too, reminds me to get back to work making mine look less owner-operated and more pro

Dude i hear you.. been so busy its almost impossible now.

Great looking website.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Since your logo isn't very readable, I'd suggest that every one of your headlines begin with the company name.

Instead of "High Quality Carpet Care" the headline on that page would be "All Star High Quality Carpet Care."

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
The Great Oz said:
Since your logo isn't very readable, I'd suggest that every one of your headlines begin with the company name.

Instead of "High Quality Carpet Care" the headline on that page would be "All Star High Quality Carpet Care."

I really like that idea. Thanks for the tip.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Great jobon web site. Some one told me to change the page titles to be better read by google. Very nice site

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom