My next area for low moisture cleaning

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've got some guys in the Tampa area ready to go.

I think there is a market there for Low moisture cleaning considering all the splash n dash companies in that area and all the mold issues from over wetting.

I'll let you know what happens

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It sounds more like the big money will be in mold remediation Brian.

Do both!

Actually if you also add an ambulance chaser, lawyer referral service to sue for them molders, you will be tying all the lose ends.

I tell you.
As they say in SFS: It's a business opportunity. :p

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Doc Holliday said:
Mold? What are they cleaning carpets with.......portables?

:p

its that chemdry mentality........scare them to death to get there business.....then have someone who knows what there doing with a big ass TM to come and clean up the mess......typical cheap scare tactics advertisement......

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Marketing Mastah said:
I think there is a market there for Low moisture cleaning considering all the splash n dash companies in that area and all the mold issues from over wetting.

Do you create these things in your mind, or is there actually a big mold problem in Tampa?

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I've learned there is flooring that can and can't be cleaned with low moisture. When you can? It's a breeze and really profits well with the minimal amount of time.

Then again, there's a ton of people out there doing it half-ased and not going back.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Marketing Mastah said:
I've got some guys in the Tampa area ready to go.

I'll let you know what happens

The more the merrier. Even as bad as most the cleaners are in this area - most of them do dry in 72 hours :roll: . Whatever customers you get from that marketing is less that I have to waste time with on the phone discussing price - please take them away.

I can count on one hand the honest carpet cleaners in this area after 10 yrs in the business. This project will fit right in.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks Bry. I appreciate that.

I too thinks it's important to be honest with customers. I wasn't too serious about the mold thing but some DO want a cleaning process that will dry in under an hour.

At the same time, some don't want to be part of the heavy water usage of a TM. 10 gallons compared to 100 gallons or more.
Not too mention the machine running and creating all the fumes etc.

How many low moisture guys are in the area?

Name
Jesse
If you dump your water in the sewer system it goes in for treatment. Where's the waste? How many gallons of water you gonna use cleaning your pads?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom