• Will come from a different manufacturer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Bryan;

The Great Oz said:
We'll stick with the CDS. The only problem we had with them was the Cat/Comet/Whatever pumps they come with. Once Larry steered me toward specifying the General Emporer HTX, we have had zero problems with them.

Glad to hear the General Emperor pump is more reliable than your old Cat pumps.

We have been getting good service out of them on our TM's.

Larry

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
R W said:
[quote="Ron Werner":11mn1l4y]Dual regs wouldn't be too hard to rig up. Just need a pump that will keep up with the flow.
You could even rig up a remote regulator, ie run whatever length needed to the house, then into a T fitting, with a regulator on each side. Don't know if a 1/4"hose would handle the flow or if you would do better running 3/8 to the house, much the same as the vac system running 2.5 to the house and 2" inside.

:roll:

Doesn't a regulator need to bypass water to regulate? That would leave the t fitting away from the truck not feasible. I control it now with mini valves at the wand end of the hose. But you still get the initial high psi blast when you trigger the tool. (mostly for the upholstery tool when duel tooling)[/quote:11mn1l4y]

Run a line in and a line out. Its more soln line but the benefit is that it keeps hot water right at the door. The guy I bought my red from had a setup like this for uph cleaning. I needed to run 2 soln lines in to this regulator, one in, one out. The uph tool used 1/8 line so there was very little water to flush. AS hot as the water was at the truck was what I was cleaning with.
If not the two lines, rig both regs out at the truck and run two separate lines into the house. NBD QED

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Shane T said:
Art, What are some of the things that have gone bad on the Express. I love my 03 3500 and haven't touched except the rear brakes. Thinking about buying extended 04.

Shane, if you're using a slide-in and I'm using a PTO we are going to have very different experiences with our vans. The five thousand hours idiling in peoples driveways running my White Magic take quite a toll on the different components adding, I estimate, an additional 175,000 miles on the drive train since 03. But those things I accept. The Jap cars Ive owned I've never had to replace the ignition switch (for $500 plus tow), air conditioner ($1500), door lock, like I did on the Chevy all right off warranty. But it is a nice looking and driving van and they have really improved the rust-proofing compared to my 87 GMC which began rusting pretty bad by the seventh year.

R

R W

Art Kelley said:
[quote="Shane T":3tab6fpe]Art, What are some of the things that have gone bad on the Express. I love my 03 3500 and haven't touched except the rear brakes. Thinking about buying extended 04.

Shane, if you're using a slide-in and I'm using a PTO we are going to have very different experiences with our vans. The five thousand hours idiling in peoples driveways running my White Magic take quite a toll on the different components adding, I estimate, an additional 175,000 miles on the drive train since 03. But those things I accept. The Jap cars Ive owned I've never had to replace the ignition switch (for $500 plus tow), air conditioner ($1500), door lock, like I did on the Chevy all right off warranty. But it is a nice looking and driving van and they have really improved the rust-proofing compared to my 87 GMC which began rusting pretty bad by the seventh year.[/quote:3tab6fpe]

I've got the 03 2500, with HD suspension, 8-lug wheels, so it's just like the 3500. I've had water pump go out at 60,000, but warantee took care of that. And some problem with the ignition/shifter lockout, but I've got that fixed so far. This year will probably need brakes all around (disc). Should probably powerflush the tranny. My 95 Chevy van started rusting at 5 years, but it's still running around town here as a work van.

JFRASER

Right now I have a Steamway PM2100 and I have keep it alive for 8years. I think my next tm will be a Prochem Everst 650. In my area many have them and they are reliable. Great vac and heat and still fits in a van. I dont know about the hyundai engine though, DAMN YOU NISSAN!

G

Recoil Next Generation XPS 500 psi machine; Stronger cfm, more lift, same for next generation boosters!! :evil: :shock: :idea: :lol: :roll: More Profit!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom