My nose got use to the JJ02

Mikey P

Administrator
Now every other PS stinks of Motel Soap.
After 23 years of hosing carpets with a HF I can't smell much anymore but when I try all these samples I get I'm a bit turned off if I smell ANYTHING now.
JJ hardly smells at all.
I got some Steamway TLC to try recently, good god do some of you really deal with that on a daily basis? :shock:

Like Greenie said, "Les, dont F with the current formulation, it's just fine".

When a guy like Steve Vac A Way Smith says it's "the best PS he's ever tested" that means something.

(at least to Mort that is)

TimP

I think the Judson O2 smells fine. However I prefer the smell of Powermax. It's a much sweeter and less offensive smell. The d-limonene in the O2 kinda gets to me. However it doesn't give me a cough and feel like I'm getting sick later that night like Power Break does. And zone perfect, ultrapac give me a cough over time that wont go away. But neither Judson O2 or Powermax give me any respiratory problems as of yet.

DevilDog

Planet Guard is the same way for me. No smell at all with it. I just can't stand the smell of any other pre-spray.'

Remember, if we can smell it those odor molecules are getting into our system and they are not exactly good for us.

DevilDog

hogjowl

Idiot™
No smell to JJ?

It smells like oranges to me, and my customers always comment on how nice the smell is.

I do add some of Doodaddy's Mountain Air fragrance to the Judson rinse though, cuz it doesn't smell at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom