My old office

John Watson

Away from my office is going to be on TV next week, actuly its in the premo of the upcoming show MOUNTED in ALASKA What an appropiate name of the show to veiw it on. When me an my crews were there it was called "The GoodTimes"and was more popular than "The Great Alaskan Bush Co."

It is now called The Bar B Que Pitt, It is on Diamond Blvd going East just past Artic Blvd and just before the Diamond Village trailer park..

It was a butt bar surpreemo, It served a few of us more than pork!!! It was home to a few of us who rode our bikes year round. We would stop in and get warmed more ways than one. 2AM a sewer back up would call in, Had a ready crew sitten around the stage pitt, Girls got extra tipps for treatin Carpet Savers crews after a job special. Naw No one went home and clean up.Hell It was dark in there.. Just last week My Helen and I were talking about it, I asked her where my wedding ring was, She laughed, and said on the floor of your old butt barr, Remember when I poured the pitcher of beer on you after I threw our wedding rings at you. They only found and returned mine. Too bad it aint still The Good Times I would have an excuse to go back there, Honest MyHelen I was just looking for my ring!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom